• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Britain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
So i heard that they took our UK series and they made a USA series, whats it like in the USA?

Raebus

Disgusting, in a bad way. Worse than the original British version.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Ahhh so it has gotten worse, in england i did not enjoy it, so i wanted to know if they improved in USA.

Raiko

Come break me down
nope. unless you understand adult humours and that stuff.
the prime minister isnt the old one anymore (tony blair?), its that Sebastian guy and he's attracted to the president now(oh gosh...)

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
The original series got repetitive really fast, I mean there were a couple of decent sketches, but they got boring after the third or fourth time. Don't see how bringing it to America could make it any less unrefreshing.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
nope. unless you understand adult humours and that stuff.
the prime minister isnt the old one anymore (tony blair?), its that Sebastian guy and he's attracted to the president now(oh gosh...)

I'd hardly call it adult humour.
But, Little Britain was...once a good show like series 1...but now its just errible. Can't stand to watch it, even the adverts.

Raiko

Come break me down
I'd hardly call it adult humour.
But, Little Britain was...once a good show like series 1...but now its just errible. Can't stand to watch it, even the adverts.

i haven't even seen series one of it so i dont know. But it has too much of "adult humour". It even has rascism on the very first episode of the usa version. i think it goes something like this...
Marjorie:you my illegal friend
lady:*blah blah* whats your weakness
*the guest starts to answer but marjorie butts in*
Marjorie:Oh i forgot to tell you shes Filipino
Lady:Mexican
Marjorie:Same thing innit?

thats a bit offensive to me coz Im Filipino. =/

oh and there's two "muscular men" from the shower and they started talking about sex and "showing" how they did it.(yes you get to see the erm... p*nis...) and one of them shave the other's "bikini line"

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
xD, mmm i think they will start showing it over here, if they do ill see what the diffrence is.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
i haven't even seen series one of it so i dont know. But it has too much of "adult humour". It even has rascism on the very first episode of the usa version. i think it goes something like this...
Marjorie:you my illegal friend
lady:*blah blah* whats your weakness
*the guest starts to answer but marjorie butts in*
Marjorie:Oh i forgot to tell you shes Filipino
Lady:Mexican
Marjorie:Same thing innit?

thats a bit offensive to me coz Im Filipino. =/

oh and there's two "muscular men" from the shower and they started talking about sex and "showing" how they did it.(yes you get to see the erm... p*nis...) and one of them shave the other's "bikini line"

GASPGASPGASP RACISMSMSMSMSM. Every episode has racism.
It's not trying to make fun of other races, it's making fun of their own race for being ignorant and thinking they're superior.

Still shit, don't know why I'm defending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back