• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little dream I had about KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Last night I had a dream about KH3D. it wasn't a very long one. Basically I was watching a commercial for KH3D and this is how it went:

It started off with the Square Enix logo and then sanctuary started to play. Sora and Riku were shown standing before Yen Sid and Mickey at Mysterious Tower with a surprise look on their faces. After that Esmarelda was shown speaking to someone in the court of miracles is what it looked like. Zeus was shown speaking to Sora and Riku at a coliseum on mount olympus. Riku was shown sliding down the side of mount olympus attacking heartless on his way down. A boss battle between Sora and Sheer Kahn was shown in Jungle Book, Sheer Kahn did a lunging attack which made it look like he was jumping out of the screen at the player.

Next was shown Sora fighting a man in a hooded organization coat on the surface of the water at the dark meridian. The man was able to bring blocks of energy out of the water and shoot them at the screen which again had a 3D effect.

Next Kairi was shown being confronted by someone in an organization coat inside the pod room at the old mansion in Twilight Town. She summoned her Keyblade and she was with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete.

Terra was shown in Riku's awakening with a sad face, then Ven and Xion was shown in Sora's awakening with a sad face. Namine was shown in Kairi's awakening with a sad face. Aqua was shown with a hooded Ansem the wise at the dark meridian, she too had a sad face. Finally Lea was shown staring down at the ground with a sad face in what looked like Radiant Gardens.

Finally the logo of KH3D was shown and the narrator said rated E10 and up.

Since this was a commercial the scenes went by kinda fast and the whole commercial was about a minute long.

So yeah thought it might be interesting to post this and see what everyone thinks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, if I could dream like that...Okay so I do. But mine was just the gameplay in KH3 for Pocahontas and Treasure Planet.

That sounds like the most ideal DDD. Everybody is so sad. I am really hoping your dream comes true.

localorange

Last night I had a dream about KH3D. it wasn't a very long one. Basically I was watching a commercial for KH3D and this is how it went:

It started off with the Square Enix logo and then sanctuary started to play. Sora and Riku were shown standing before Yen Sid and Mickey at Mysterious Tower with a surprise look on their faces. After that Esmarelda was shown speaking to someone in the court of miracles is what it looked like. Zeus was shown speaking to Sora and Riku at a coliseum on mount olympus. Riku was shown sliding down the side of mount olympus attacking heartless on his way down. A boss battle between Sora and Sheer Kahn was shown in Jungle Book, Sheer Kahn did a lunging attack which made it look like he was jumping out of the screen at the player.

Next was shown Sora fighting a man in a hooded organization coat on the surface of the water at the dark meridian. The man was able to bring blocks of energy out of the water and shoot them at the screen which again had a 3D effect.

Next Kairi was shown being confronted by someone in an organization coat inside the pod room at the old mansion in Twilight Town. She summoned her Keyblade and she was with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete.

Terra was shown in Riku's awakening with a sad face, then Ven and Xion was shown in Sora's awakening with a sad face. Namine was shown in Kairi's awakening with a sad face. Aqua was shown with a hooded Ansem the wise at the dark meridian, she too had a sad face. Finally Lea was shown staring down at the ground with a sad face in what looked like Radiant Gardens.

Since this was a commercial the scenes went by kinda fast and the whole commercial was about a minute long.

So yeah thought it might be interesting to post this and see what everyone thinks.

If future trailers show anything or something really close to what you have, I'll be giving you endless brownie points and anything else you want, I kid you not. Especially if we get to see Zeus. That would be absolutely amazing.

If I could dream like you do.....man XDD.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
God damn...I've had KH related dreams before (I dreamt once I was fighting my German teacher who had a Keyblade that looked like a cross between Lady Luck and Heart Unlocker) but for the most part I can't remember them. Must've been awsome.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
*prays to god that your dream comes true*

But seriously, the thing that caught me was when you mentioned Kairi at Twilight Town with Hanyner, Pence, and Ollete because that was what was shone in the bbsv2 trailer.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
But the dream was so vivid though. The KH dream I had made no sense at all. It was just Riku at the Keyblade graveyard fighting some organization dudes (they were hooded). That's the only thing I remember though lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm a bit worried that you have so many Kingdom Hearts dreams about future games and you can recall them so vividly.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

that was...a pretty damn epic commercial...or a dream of one anyway

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I can totally picture all of that in a trailer, either
Nomura thoughts leaked into you're mind, DREAM Drop Distance, or you're spending WAY too much time in the KH section.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Dude, if I could dream like that I'd prefer to put into a coma.

Anyways, that sounds like it could be real.

ICECOOL113

Man if your dream is that accurate in real life I will eat my favorite hat! JK not really

I think it's pretty awesome of a dream for KH3DDD. I think if Nomura were just so happen be looking at this very thread he might steal your idea so watch out!
XD
On a different note I want say why can't there be one smiling face through out the commercial?

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Cue Destati! :O

Good lord, that was an interesting dream you had. But let's see how stuff unfolds in the actual game. Would someone keep this guy's post just in case?

des97

Awards
Damn, your dream is epic, man.

you had a vision of things to come
ahsi2ms.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back