• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Question (BbS "Spoilers"?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Hi there everyone, long time no see :)

How's it going?

So I'm an huge fan of KH, and have been since the series started, and I know almost everything about the series and the plot (my only "plot problem" that I still am a little confused is the Time Travel thingamagick but I'll get there eventually xD).

So the day before yesterday I finished KHBbS again and there was something that I really found odd and that I never could find and explanation to that, and only that day I remembered that little piece.

In the final episode, after the credits, when Braig, Ansem and Dilan go get Xehanort in the square place of Radiant Garden, and after Xehanort telling his name to the wise Ansem, Braig was ordered to take Xehanort in. After that he asked Dilan to get "those" for him. Those were Aqua's armour and her keyblade. I understand why he could get the armour but I can't really understand why he could pick Aqua's keyblade from the ground... (usually they disapear from the hand of the picker and return to the master or to where they are kept).

[insert image from KH1 when the keyblade goes from Leon's hand back to Sora :p]

My little theory, or maybe just a thought, is that Dilan could picked Aqua's keyblade and it did not return to Aqua's side because she was on a diferrent realm (of darkness)?

What do you guys think about this? Or am I just overthinking it :p thanks and, to all, a good day.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yeah, there's kind of an implication that a Keyblade can't travel across realms unless it's with the wielder when they get there, so once Aqua sent it out it severed that connection. That's also why Mickey had to manually go to the Dark Realm to retrieve its key. Also, Aqua was using the Master Defender, and since she was using a Keyblade, she couldn't summon a second one at her side.

Then again, Terra and Ven's Keyblades were able to find Aqua, albeit temporarily.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hi there everyone, long time no see :)

How's it going?

So I'm an huge fan of KH, and have been since the series started, and I know almost everything about the series and the plot (my only "plot problem" that I still am a little confused is the Time Travel thingamagick but I'll get there eventually xD).

So the day before yesterday I finished KHBbS again and there was something that I really found odd and that I never could find and explanation to that, and only that day I remembered that little piece.

In the final episode, after the credits, when Braig, Ansem and Dilan go get Xehanort in the square place of Radiant Garden, and after Xehanort telling his name to the wise Ansem, Braig was ordered to take Xehanort in. After that he asked Dilan to get "those" for him. Those were Aqua's armour and her keyblade. I understand why he could get the armour but I can't really understand why he could pick Aqua's keyblade from the ground... (usually they disapear from the hand of the picker and return to the master or to where they are kept).

[insert image from KH1 when the keyblade goes from Leon's hand back to Sora :p]

My little theory, or maybe just a thought, is that Dilan could picked Aqua's keyblade and it did not return to Aqua's side because she was on a diferrent realm (of darkness)?

What do you guys think about this? Or am I just overthinking it :p thanks and, to all, a good day.
I guess it's because she already has Master's Defender -- she cannot have two Keyblades at the same time, do not forget that.

Your theory probably is right as well, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd :I

Rexy

Bronze Member
Yeah, there's kind of an implication that a Keyblade can't travel across realms unless it's with the wielder when they get there, so once Aqua sent it out it severed that connection. That's also why Mickey had to manually go to the Dark Realm to retrieve its key. Also, Aqua was using the Master Defender, and since she was using a Keyblade, she couldn't summon a second one at her side.

Then again, Terra and Ven's Keyblades were able to find Aqua, albeit temporarily.

In Mickey's case that would'nt work because Kingdom Key D was not Mickey's keyblade to begin with, he had the Star Seeker. He went there to get a keyblade that didn't belong to him, only after the events of slightly before and during KH1.

I guess it's because she already has Master's Defender -- she cannot have two Keyblades at the same time, do not forget that.

Your theory probably is right as well, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd :I

She did had keyblades at once, her's and Master's Defender. She just can't use them at the same time (she would need the Synch Blade ability that, so far, only Sora and Roxas have), but she can have them both, just like Riku had his and Destiny's Embrace (that he gave to Kairi).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
just like Riku had his and Destiny's Embrace (that he gave to Kairi).

We still don't know 100% what was going on with Destiny's Embrace and Riku having it when we saw him give it to her, so that isn't the best example of this situation.

But the best way to explain what Aqua did is that she relinquished her control of the Keyblade in order to make sure Terranort would make it out of the Realm of Darkness.

Rexy

Bronze Member
We still don't know 100% what was going on with Destiny's Embrace and Riku having it when we saw him give it to her, so that isn't the best example of this situation.

You're right, but we know that Aqua had her and Eraqus's keyblade during the final chapter, she just could not use it since she hadn't the Synch Blade ability

Anagram

Banned
I'd say it's a bit of overthinking. Unless said otherwise it kinda just gives the impression in-game she sacrificed the keyblade and armor for Terra. We know a wielder can lose a keyblade so it's not out of the question.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'd say it's a bit of overthinking. Unless said otherwise it kinda just gives the impression in-game she sacrificed the keyblade and armor for Terra. We know a wielder can lose a keyblade so it's not out of the question.
I really gotta agree to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back