• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little scan *Joke included*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

Krillos said:
Hmmm... Either Donald has taken it from Abu's or Iago's thievery or Daisy have cheated on him with Mushu. *Joke on the last part XD*

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/images/update/donag.jpg
dude... that isn't even funny (not talking about the joke)... there is another post like 2 down from yours that is the exact same pic.. please look to see whats up before you post.. now we need a mod to close this

O

Onewingedangel6

i here by declare u a DORK! mod close this thread

<CLOSED>

anyone but me

Onewingedangel6 said:
i here by declare u a DORK! mod close this thread

<CLOSED>
just leave him alone, i will just consider it that he was in a hurry and couldnt spare the time to look, ^^... anyway, NO ONE POST ANYMORE SAYING HOW HE IS STUPID, lol, BECAUSE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAAMMM!!!

E

Ecstacy

he's not stupid or a dork. it's a simple newb mistake. lay the hell off of him. man i hate when ppl bash other ppl for lil mistakes when they themselves prolly could have done tha same thing. moral: don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

Brian

anyone but me

ok.. i will try this again, lol.. NO ONE POST ANYMORE!!! IT IS SPAM!!! POINTLESS POSTS THAT DON'T HAVE SIGNIFICANCE!!!

E

Ecstacy

dual_wielder said:
i know that he isn't stupid, just not funny,and that joke was not funny, but disturbing as i said.

that comment wasn't appointed towards you. it was to the ppl who i guess never made a mistake b4 and think it's ok to bash someone cuz they did.

Brian

anyone but me

ok, now that you have settled that, can we all stop talking so a mod can come close this meaningless thread..

D

Dexter

Um okay thats kinda old and thats kinda funny( tell u the truth it sucks but since ure a newb i forgive u!)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ever heard of not flaming, and ignoring a thread you dislike? =D

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back