• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doortolight

Awards
simple enough just little things you noticed in kh, that others probably missed

for example I found in the jafar boss battle, when you're hitting jafar you can see genie celebrating in the background

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've found that it's faster to cast spells when you slightly jump in the air and cast them.
Elixirs can be easily farmed when Bambi is summoned in Hollow Bastion.
Tinkerbell can be summoned immediately before Kurt Zisa casts Silencega.
Sora can jump and just glide around a tall platform without touching one of the switches in Hollow Bastion.

Light

faster than
Awards
In the Hollow Bastion area, when Sora turns into a Heartless, you can jump off the ledge, falling into the basement levels below. Not sure if you're supposed to or not, but I found it enjoyable.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You can damage Donald and Goofy by throwing barrels at them.
The fountain where you fight the Armored Guardian has Lady and the Tramp on it.
One of the things in Ariels grotto plays a final fantasy theme if you examine it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In Cid's shop there is a crystal sitting on display. It is a clear reference to the crystal myth in the Final Fantasy franchise.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You can permanently keep yourself from getting all trinities if you don't get the red trinity at Oogie boogie's hideout before you fight him.
If you go back to the clock tower in the Neverland world and examine those doors on the top when one of them is glowing they'll open and give you a item. (only happens after you beat Neverland, either before sora seals the hollow bastion keyhole or after you beat phantom)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You can permanently keep yourself from getting all trinities if you don't get the red trinity at Oogie boogie's hideout before you fight him.

Most annoying problem in KH1 >_< It's okay lol, even if the game isn't telling me that I got it, I know I got the Mythril that was in it so I'm good ^_^

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Most annoying problem in KH1 >_< It's okay lol, even if the game isn't telling me that I got it, I know I got the Mythril that was in it so I'm good ^_^

Luckily they fixed this problem in Final Mix. It's placed in a different location so you can no longer miss it permanently.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if many people realize, but the red wings on the back of Squall/Leon's KH1 jacket are throwbacks to the wings on the back of Rinoa's jacket-thing in FF8.

Also (this one is more obvious) Cloud's KH1 outfit is a mix between his and Vincent Valentine's.

And finally, I'm pretty sure you get an item or something if you ring Jack Skellington's doorbell a crapload if times

Odium Crop

Banned
Though I am sure that this has happened to many people, in DDD when you are playing as either character (I am guessing; so far I think that I have only done it while playing as Riku), there is one frog enemy (I cannot remember its name) that can attack the player by flipping them in the air and bashing at them several times. I have found that if the enemy flips the player in the air and then cannot continue to attack the player because one of the player's dream eaters has attacked it, the player will remain in the air for about three seconds in a hurt position, as if they are still being attacked, before landing again.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
When you fight Sabor in the bamboo thicket, you can get two scenes for entering from the camp or cliff. What's interesting about this is that when you exit the tent at some point, you hear the gunshot and look over at the thicket, so there's no incentive to go to the cliff, but the scene is still in the game anyway. They really thought of everything.

Max

Staff member
Awards
In Kingdom Hearts 3D, I just noticed if you look at the world map, each circle of worlds is positioned in the shape of mickeys head and ears

Gram

Banned
Awards
In kh1 where merlins house is. You can get that chest on the small rock next to his house by getting between it and the wall and using the mermaid kick ability thereby getting the chest before acquiring glide.

In kh2 sora's antiform hangs off ledges with his foot.

In kh2 you can instantly recharge your drive gauge if you get to a save point and go to the world map before your drive form runs out. Which is useful for leveling drives.

In kh3d when riku escapes from the light cycle game by blowing a hole in the wall, the hole is shaped like a heart.

Luckily they fixed this problem in Final Mix. It's placed in a different location so you can no longer miss it permanently.

xD Wish they had thought of that ten years ago haha

kupo1121

Awards
xD Wish they had thought of that ten years ago haha

I would rank that moment as one of the biggest Rage moments in all of gaming history. I mean, sure there are worse, but having complete a game and then while trying to 100% it realize it isn't possible because of something you did over 15 hours ago?!?! That's just cruel SE lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
I would rank that moment as one of the biggest Rage moments in all of gaming history. I mean, sure there are worse, but having complete a game and then while trying to 100% it realize it isn't possible because of something you did over 15 hours ago?!?! That's just cruel SE lol

It was a rage moment I experienced and yes it was cruel so very, very cruel xD

Odium Crop

Banned
Something in KH3D that confuses me is that, after the player (using Riku) kicks off of a wall using flow-motion and then uses the spinning attack, which is finished with the player striking the ground with the Keyblade, when I have played as Riku, sometimes before striking the ground I distinctly hear him say 'sorry'. I cannot think of what else he is saying; could it be a translation error?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Something in KH3D that confuses me is that, after the player (using Riku) kicks off of a wall using flow-motion and then uses the spinning attack, which is finished with the player striking the ground with the Keyblade, when I have played as Riku, sometimes before striking the ground I distinctly hear him say 'sorry'. I cannot think of what else he is saying; could it be a translation error?

He is saying "Sorry". It's just a battle cry; he's taunting the enemy as if saying "nice try."

kupo1121

Awards
It was a rage moment I experienced and yes it was cruel so very, very cruel xD

Don't worry, you aren't alone :( I think Oogie is definitely more evil and sadistic than Maleficent could ever be clearly by his trinity placement. If you defeat him, you risk taking the whole 100% game as well o_O talk about an ultimatum!

Gram

Banned
Awards
In Kh1 you can weigh sora in the little shop next to the store Cid runs, though the scale needle is so small you can't see any numbers.

In CoM gba version Axel says hell.

In kh1 you can defeat those big defender heartless (with the dog shields) by using gravity.

In kh2 and bbs they took out Xigbar/Braig's rifle-like form his gunarrows have and altered his 'scope' sight's when he tries to snipe you.

Don't worry, you aren't alone :( I think Oogie is definitely more evil and sadistic than Maleficent could ever be clearly by his trinity placement. If you defeat him, you risk taking the whole 100% game as well o_O talk about an ultimatum!
I have to agree! TnT what made it worse was I could've got the trinity if I had took the time to switch party members at the save point at the top of his hideout where you fight Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Max

Staff member
Awards
In KH2 Axel's weapons are hanging on the wall during one of the final Xemnas fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back