• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Living in the white?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Use a rusty spork and jab it in your eye. That way, you won't see white [or any other colour].

What is exactly the problem because as far as I am concerned, the sentence doesn't tell me anything. At a guess, is it racial issues?

LightChaser111

Hanging out with smugleaf blitzle tympole roggenro
Use a rusty spork and jab it in your eye. That way, you won't see white [or any other colour].

What is exactly the problem because as far as I am concerned, the sentence doesn't tell me anything. At a guess, is it racial issues?

No,it's this thing that's bugged me for months and i can't stop thinking about it,and i just can't stand it.
Would you understand if i told you about it?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
No,it's this thing that's bugged me for months and i can't stop thinking about it,and i just can't stand it.
Would you understand if i told you about it?
That's kinda the point of the Help/Support area. ^w^; You explain the situation as well as you can so we understand and those of us who think we're able to give what advice we can.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Perhaps. It could also just be fantasizing about a more innocent world, like many do. S'not something to worry about unless you begin acting on it, because, quite honestly, it's not healthy to just blank out anything poor that's happened to you. It's how you learn, how your reactions are dictated, and they just help make you yourself. If there wasn't such a thing as 'bad' memories, then there would be no 'good' ones. They'd just be memories with no way to really tell that they made you happy because you would have never been sad.

But, that's just some philosophical babble. Everyone has their own thoughts on such things. ^w^

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I'll Try: it's this thing about a "world without bad memories",we'd be free from them as such we'd all "live in the white". Whenever something would try to bring us back to that painful time we'd draw a blank.
Maybe it's me trying to blank out bad memories i've had?

Yeah, as Tenyas said, how else would we learn from our mistakes and prevent ourselves from repeating history?

Bad memories make you a stronger and wiser person, and while it hurts to reflect on them, you shouldn't do so too often as you should be MOVING FORWARD AND PIERCING HEAVENS.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
1x1.jpg
you should be MOVING FORWARD AND PIERCING HEAVENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back