• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trazin

nice chappie i think i know what's goin 2 happen but ill keep it to myself

sorry this is late everyone. i've been extremely busy lately, and when i had time to write this, i got writers block. >_< go figure....

anyway i finally finished it (the final fight yay!) and im really happy with it. i hope i explained it in enough detail so you guys understand it, but if you don't just ask i'll be happy to explain.

welp, without further adue (sp?), here's the next chapter !

Chapter 23: The End…?

Sora stood behind Vladimir’s body panting heavily. Riku awoke and stared at the body lying motionless on the floor.

“Is he dead?”

Sora walked cautiously towards the body and kicked Vladimir’s arm. “I think so.”

Riku got up and went to the machine. There, he stared up at the seven silent princesses. Jess, with blood stained on her face from her head, hung on the wall as if she were a still painting. His gaze went back down to the center of the room below the princesses to the table with the keyhole on it. He walked around the computer and stood by the keyhole and peered through the glass, where a bright pink light was illuminating through.

“Any ideas on how to get their hearts free?” Riku asked.

“Nope,” Sora said softly.

Sora walked towards Kingdom Hearts and stared at it for a long moment. He knew that even though it was out of harms way, it still wasn’t safe until it got back to where it belonged.

He heard something move behind him softly and quickly, and when he turned his head, Vladimir’s body was gone.

Panicked, Sora scanned the room with his eyes for any sign of Vladimir, and then he saw him running in his werewolf form from behind one of the pillars towards Riku.

“Riku! Look out!”

Just as Riku turned around, he felt himself being thrown against the computer and pinned. He stared into the face of a wolf, panting hot air in his face. Riku heard a soft noise from behind him and struggled to get Vladimir off of him, who strangely let him get up.

Riku turned around and saw that a lever was pushed upward when he laid against the computer. He looked up to the princesses, but everything seemed okay…

Vladimir’s wolfish laugh came from behind him and Riku instantly knew something wasn’t good. From behind Vladimir, Sora swiftly turned around as Kingdom Hearts started to slowly open. Riku turned to the hearts and saw that the keyhole was reacting to the door. The hearts were opening Kingdom Hearts.

Vladimir swiftly moved towards Riku and with one claw swiped him to the floor. Then he charged towards Sora and grabbed his shirt. In the air, Sora kicked his feet and tried to swing his Keyblade to hit Vladimir, but he was just thrown against a pillar yards away.

Vladimir stood in front of Kingdom Hearts with his arms spread out. The power inside was escaping and Vladimir was absorbing it slowly. Riku got up and looked to Sora, who lay unconscious against the pillar; broken pieced of cement lay next to him. Riku then looked at Vladimir, who was now growing bigger and stronger with each second. Kingdom Hearts was almost fully his, and he had to stop it.

Riku ran towards Vladimir and jumped in the air over Vladimir’s head. He raised his Keyblade, and as he flew overhead he shot a powerful blast of light into Vladimir’s heart. The distraction made Vladimir stop absorbing Kingdom Heart’s power.

Vladimir’s body was shaking violently, and then a burst of dark magic shot out from his body and attacked Riku in all directions. The magic stung Riku as if a swarm of wasps came and attacked all at once. He cringed to the floor at the pain. When he looked up at Jess’s limp body hanging above, he knew he couldn’t give up that easily. He stood back up, regardless of the pain, and ran back to attack Vladimir.

Sora was just gaining consciousness as Riku went back for another attack. His head spun with pain and dizziness and he tried to concentrate on what was going on. He shook his head, and everything seemed to fall back into place.

Sora could see Riku jumping on Vladimir’s wolf back and trying to choke his massive neck. Kingdom Hearts’ doors were still opened, and it seemed that Vladimir had taken in a lot of its power to use against Riku. Sora charged forward and attacked Vladimir’s side. Riku jumped off Vladimir and joined Sora, attacking and slashing at the large wolf.

Vladimir took several steps backwards towards the computer, still being attacked repeatedly. He was now up against the computer controls and couldn’t move. He didn’t understand; he had the power of Kingdom Hearts in him. Why was he losing the battle? Was he not strong enough?

No, it wasn’t that. That stupid Keyblade. The Keyblade he longed for. That was it. It was just too powerful, even for the power of Kingdom Hearts. He knew then, that even with every inch of Kingdom Heart’s power, that he would not win.

Just then, he felt the lever on his back push upwards. Panicking, he threw both Sora and Riku away from him and stared at the computer.

The hearts in the keyhole got even brighter until the glass shattered and the hearts flew around in the air, returning to their bodies.

Sora gazed up at Kairi, who was just opening her eyes. The princesses around her were also starting to come to, except for Jess.

A lone heart still floated around slowly towards the last of the princesses. Vladimir’s eyes grew wider as the heart disappeared back into the body of one of the most powerful princesses. Riku looked up as Jess’s heart slowly returned into her chest. Her brown eyes fluttered open and she stared dazed at Riku. He could tell that the pain in her head was flooding back all at once.

The chains that held the princesses to the wall started to move down towards the floor, lowering each princess to the ground. The chains released them at the same time, and they all stepped away cautiously.

Jess and Kairi stepped forward, only a few feet away from Vladimir.

“This is it! This is what we were talking about before!” Kairi said.

“Use your powers! Aim all your anger and hatred right at his heart!” Jess said.

Each princess fell into a state of trance and their eyes started to glow all different colors; Snow White white, Belle pink, Jasmine tan, Cinderella blue, Aurora green, Kairi aqua, and Jess gold.

All seven princesses held hands as Snow White used her powers to turn everyone invisible. Vladimir, outraged and nervous, returned to his normal state.

“WHAT IS THIS?!”

He nervously looked around to an empty room, or so it seemed empty.

From his left side, Aurora used her powers to spring up sharp vines from the ground to wrap around Vladimir. The thorns pricked and stuck all over his body, causing him to shriek and bleed. On his right, he felt a huge wave of sand blow towards him and a huge sandstorm blew him around, caused by Jasmine. The storm ceased, and Cinderella used her powers to blow ice shards all around, striking Vladimir. Belle had pieced of glass join the ice shards, and at the same time, Snow White ended her powers of invisibility. In front of Vladimir, Kairi and Jess stood ready.

Kairi raised her hands, and a massive wave of water splashed on Vladimir, almost drowning him. As if all this wasn’t enough, Jess released with all her might, the light within her heart that blinded and damaged Vladimir until he was no more. His limp body hung in Aurora’s vines.

Sora and Riku came from their safe spot.

Vladimir’s head moved and he slowly looked up into Jess’s eyes.

Jess placed one hand on Vladimir’s damp forehead. “You don’t exist anymore. You’re nothing but a memory.”

And with one more blast of light from her, Jess destroyed the last of the Lord of the Dark Knights.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
*Bows to writer Angelsinflight* That was awesome Angels! W00T! ^0^ and I'm with Sonja on this one - let that wolf stay down this time! >:D

O_O The story is almost over.....or is it over......T.T - WAH! Everything must end, thank-you Angels for giving us, your fans, such great stories to read *sniff*

first comment! yes!

...YAAAAAAAAAAY Vladimir is dead!! right? i stick with him being dead.. soo.. *party!* xD;;;

but the story's over? ;__; well if it is, its an awesome last!! ;w;

lol yeah he's dead finally lol

and the story is almost over. im planning on at least 3 more chapters ^^

And yay ice FTW.

haha i was writing it and i thought to myself "Ansem's gonna like the ice!" i was right!! haha

thanks everyone ^^ keep updating i'll be writing as fast as i can

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
lol yeah he's dead finally lol

and the story is almost over. im planning on at least 3 more chapters ^^

whew! xD;; 3 more yaaay!! xD and finally he's dead! *sounds to be one of the people happy that he is xD; *

haha i was writing it and i thought to myself "Ansem's gonna like the ice!" i was right!! haha

thanks everyone ^^ keep updating i'll be writing as fast as i can

btw how did each princess get their repective powers? OoO just curious xD

T

trazin

beautiful good you're writing 3 prologues i was wondering about that

btw how did each princess get their repective powers? OoO just curious xD

okay lol. see if you notice, each princess has a power that went along in their movie. like the element they had for their powers was a main object or elements in the movie they were in.

Aurora=vines. the vines Maleficent put around the castle that guarded Aurora and the Prince cut down and slayed Maleficent.
Belle= glass. relates to the glass case that protects the Enchanted Rose (i didnt think Roses would do much harm to Vladimir)
Cinderella= ice. well since i gave glass to Belle instead of using glass for Cinderella (glass slippers) i used ice, which in a way its clear like glass.. if you look at it like that..
Jasmine= sand. Agrabah is in the middle of the desert. (desert=sand..duh)
Snow White= invisibiity. in the movie, you'd think Snow White seems invisible since she's the fairest one of all and she's neglected.
Kairi= water. well since the whole Aqua means water and 'Kai' in Kairi means water, i used water for her powers.
Jess= light. she's the Queen of Light and she uses it to help/ protect others when in doubt.

there ya go! lol hope that clears up any misunderstandings ^^

beautiful good you're writing 3 prologues i was wondering about that

3 prologues? what r u talking about? lol if you're referring to my next story, it'll be my 3rd story lol.

T

trazin

no i was talking about 3 prolouge chapters i must have forgot to put that in there

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
okay lol. see if you notice, each princess has a power that went along in their movie. like the element they had for their powers was a main object or elements in the movie they were in.

Aurora=vines. the vines Maleficent put around the castle that guarded Aurora and the Prince cut down and slayed Maleficent.
Belle= glass. relates to the glass case that protects the Enchanted Rose (i didnt think Roses would do much harm to Vladimir)
Cinderella= ice. well since i gave glass to Belle instead of using glass for Cinderella (glass slippers) i used ice, which in a way its clear like glass.. if you look at it like that..
Jasmine= sand. Agrabah is in the middle of the desert. (desert=sand..duh)
Snow White= invisibiity. in the movie, you'd think Snow White seems invisible since she's the fairest one of all and she's neglected.
Kairi= water. well since the whole Aqua means water and 'Kai' in Kairi means water, i used water for her powers.
Jess= light. she's the Queen of Light and she uses it to help/ protect others when in doubt.

there ya go! lol hope that clears up any misunderstandings ^^

ahh, okay i get it now OuO thanks for explaining angels ^u^

T

trazin

can not wait for the next chapter angels

wooohoooo i started my first fan fic today it's called the journey of the keyblade master and the chainsword master

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back