• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Load or New?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Midnight said:
It'd be nice to load the game from KH, have all the Keyblades and stuff. Unfortunatly COM gets in the way, but maybe the programmers can plan something. :)
Ok, what are you talking about? Your post made absolutely no sense. It requires much explaining.

KhRiku1337

ah you mean you could load the weapons and items you got in KH1 so you could use them in KH2. LIke you can do in the ratchet & clank series ( wich are cool games to-)
and that would be fun, but only after you beat the game else it would suck ass

Midnight

One last thing, How do they expect Sora to choose powers again? that'd sorta mess up the story-line... unless they say, "Would you like to change your powers?" And still they'd have to explain it.

RikuOfDarkness

The only thing that affected was how your stats changed with levels. Perhaps they'll just have a basic level up system, or perhaps they just ask you to choose again. They didn't really make that big a deal about it the first game.

As for the keyblades you ahve, i think you should restart the levels (ie from level 1 like coolfreak said) but have the keychains from KH1. No reason why he should have lost them.

Aiden

guys it is fairly obvious that tutorial will be with BHK i mean in an old trailer it had BHK faceing off with big white heartless in a simular place to KH1 tutorial, and sora probaly lost all his upgrades and items sleeping expet for oathkeeper which will probably be your first dual weild option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back