• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Oh god no. They kept the cape afterall. Why would you do that Enix? In the battle it's a major distraction.
I'm with ya. While I'm a big lover of capes, I feel they should have removed it. I don't want a cape covering the screen.

Something interesting to note: In the screenshot of the 1000 Heartless Battle, Sora is in Master Form.

Which shouldn't be possible...
So, either we get it earlier now, or...NEW GAME+!!! Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleasebethat!!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Assuming that you meant "tiny", you do know that you can click to enlarge, right?

Oops, yeah, double-pressed the "n".

It's referring to this being a HD PS3 game but only getting screenshots of the size 700x394 released when the size of a HD screenshot should be larger.

Pretty much.

Maybe they are trying to avoid the aliasing showing too much by having small screenshots.

Sdog

Awards
It's not fair how good these look... it really isn't.... Please square port to ps4 so I don't have to re-buy a ps3 for these, cause lord knows I will! DX

Antar

Awards
You can tell they did a great job if you look at the detailed building textures of the buildings in Agrabah, Squall's/Leon's fur collar, and Luxord's crisp cards.

What exactly is wrong with Lingering Sentiment's cape, exactly? Does it make it hard to see what move he'll do next? I don't really know since I never got to fight him.

Rexy

Bronze Member
There is one thing in those images that are really confusing me (sorry if this was asked before). Its just me or did anybody else saw that Sora is fighting the 1000 heartless with master form? We need 2 party members do activate Master. Have they changed the 1000 battle so that we have Donal and Goofy, have they changed Master form so that we could use it with only Sora or was that just one image to show the Master form in action???

Thanks a lot :p

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There is one thing in those images that are really confusing me (sorry if this was asked before). Its just me or did anybody else saw that Sora is fighting the 1000 heartless with master form? We need 2 party members do activate Master. Have they changed the 1000 battle so that we have Donal and Goofy, have they changed Master form so that we could use it with only Sora or was that just one image to show the Master form in action???

It's just play testing pictures, noting more. noting less. Basically the developers debugging the game using assets that are;y avalible yet.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

It was just the devs doing a test run, but I'm holding on the slim possibility that they made some changes.

ninja'd

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
They all look good. Happy to see a shot of one of the 100 Acre Wood mini games. I enjoyed those.
Also am I the only one who thinks this shot of Timeless River is really cool, what with the Keyblade coming right at the screen?
018.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
019.jpg

042.jpg

Everything about Tron and his world looks beautiful!!! ;A;

Dat Limit Form~
010.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Dat Power rang-er Batman-er...Lingering Sentiment looks so sharp~

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Everything looks so sharp. I am in awe.

Please excuse me while I immerse myself in multicoloured pixel wonder.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I know I have said this already, but just look Sora`s eyes! They look amazing! So deep blue and full of life. Can`t wait be mesmerized by them in December.

SmilingMuse35

These screenshots look really amazing! When I first saw Kairi's new render, I thought it was her original render from KH2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These screenshots look really amazing! When I first saw Kairi's new render, I thought it was her original render from KH2.

Because it is. There's literally nothing different compared to the one they released years ago for KH2.

http://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom...in Characters/Main Characters04 - Kairi01.png

Same goes for Namine, Roxas, Mickey and the Lingering Sentiment unfortunately. The only thing about LS is that the only one we had prior was from the Ultimania in poor quality, so I'm glad we have a new, shiny version now~

Last edited:

Antar

Awards
They all look good. Happy to see a shot of one of the 100 Acre Wood mini games. I enjoyed those.
Also am I the only one who thinks this shot of Timeless River is really cool, what with the Keyblade coming right at the screen?
018.jpg

I think it looks really cool, too. Especially since it shows off how crisp the textures on the keyblades are. Just look at those lines!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Ok, can we all just slow down for a moment and acknowledge the fact that Chicken Little made it in to this game?

That movie was sooooooooo bad. It was during that time when Disney was completely worthless if it weren't for the fact that they distributed Pixar films.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, can we all just slow down for a moment and acknowledge the fact that Chicken Little made it in to this game?

That movie was sooooooooo bad. It was during that time when Disney was completely worthless if it weren't for the fact that they distributed Pixar films.

I like the movie, and when were they worthless? Okay, maybe some bad movies, but no ones perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back