• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Loki (2021) - The Bi-Frost Giant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Speaking of Ragnarok, does Loki have the same type/amount of comedy as it or is it more like the first two Thor movies in that regard?
I only saw the first two episodes but I would say in between. He is not relegated as a comic relief. But in ragnarok, everyone was a comic relief.

D

Deleted member 246005

The first two episodes were kinda more interesting than the third, but third was still a good episode. But that one reveal in the third episode 😭👏👏👏.

Anyways this one might be my favorite out of the three marvel shows so far. Full disclosure tho this is coming from a non Marvel fan, I didn’t come into any of these shows with having watched all the marvel movies. Havent watched age of ultron/ragnarok, etc, and forgot about a bunch of the other movies 😅.
As long as you aren't lost and you can follow along, you should be fine.
Fair enough. Loki has occupied the murky grey zone between Anti-Villain and Anti-Hero for quite a while now. On top of that, we are most likely to get more representation, so one of the first being a bit more villainous/antihero isn't too bad. I just kind of wonder how Marvel and Disney will do it. Usually these things are done in a way you can cut around, will they continue to go about it that way?.
I imagine they'll just stay the course or release different versions for overseas markets.

D

Deleted member 246005

????????????

???

???? ???????????????
Is that rhetorical? lol

Honestly I enjoyed the episode. It's a good midpoint to the season and I can't wait till next week. I can explained the end or theorize where its going. I read the comics so i get the references.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just so everyone's aware, there's a mid-credits scene. Kind of changes your whole outlook on the ending.

LostArtist

Awards
What an episode
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What an episode
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
This one is the darkest and most mature the MCU has got so far, imo.

Both the humour is more adult but also the themes are explored so much more bravely than they've done in the MCU so far.

The standoff at the end was positively apocalyptic in how grim the tone was. Last time i felt so tense watching MCU stuff was the Winter Soldier's highway fight.

And the timekeepers were a pitch-perfect blend of ridiculous camp, actual pathos, and terror.

This series is a brilliant marriage of the mundane and the fantastical.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm hoping Sylvie doesn't reciprocate. It's funnier that way.

Someone else had a fan theory about the final episode taking place during Thor Ragnarok. Its unlikely but fun to think about.

Another theory-

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just got caught up with the first four episodes.
Mobius died without saying wow! Nooooo!!
Also how did Loki survive being disintegrated?
Im also confused about the time keeper. Who created the TVa if not for them.
Some of those will probably be answered, tho
To address your first two statements/questions, "pruning" is actually not what we thought it is. "Pruning" doesn't kill people. It just teleports them to that wasteland we see during the post-credits scene.

We don't know who is behind the TVA yet. We will absolutely find out by the end of the show.

Willow A113

Awards
To address your first two statements/questions, "pruning" is actually not what we thought it is. "Pruning" doesn't kill people. It just teleports them to that wasteland we see during the post-credits scene.

We don't know who is behind the TVA yet. We will absolutely find out by the end of the show.
So we could still see Mobius say wow?

AegisXIII

Awards
This show is amazing. The direction and visual effects are stunning. They are doing these amazing things with the camera that travels across the vast landscapes that I like so much in videogames. Music is amazing as well as for the first time, one of the MCU music is stuck in my head. This show really has a distinctive tone.
And the new characters are all charming. None of them is annoying. Great team.

Back