• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Longest Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

Wots the most amount of hours u have played on 1 FF file?

on X im up to 350 hours, coz i left it on for a whole week coz i didnt hav my memory card. i got up to the 3rd Seymour without dying

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
my 1st run through on FF8 resulted in 82 hours. The file was eventually lost to either deletion or a corrput memory card i foget which it was. However i made it to ultimecias castle and i went through the whole game up to that point without knowing about the boost feature for GF's in FF8. Quite an achievement as i probably couldn't do it now anymore lol.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
k, i got to 99:99 hours on final fantasy VII in 2001. let's just say i still play to this day. O.O

Dark Fire

150 hours (first time on ffx) but it doesn't come close to 500 hours on pokemon gold (i still can't believe i played pokemon for that long, mined u i got all 250 of them) but still :eek:

kamekazekid

ff7 when i left for camp during summerbreak and i left it on for one month and no one turned it off s*** then my memory card said something like 9999 and the weird thing was my ps1 wasnt burned out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back