• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

look at this!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
*sigh*

n00b attack...

It's Pete in his old version... in SteamBoat Willie World in KH2

bhk3

overdrive said:
i was looking at tjis scan of sor where they show his wisdom form and at the very bottom left corner there is this weird black guy.........who is it???????

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=scan37.jpg
*sigh* u have to be kidding me thats pete in steamboat wille though i dont blame u for not knowing who he is but u should know thats steamboat wille

O

Onewingedangel6

awww come on even even if you don't kno steamboat willie you can tell it's pete. I wonder if you go to that world Sora and the gang will turn like them black and white like a chibi kinda version of them it would be soooo cool

overdrive

Orienter
ya that would be sweet u would be like 2d but then how would u fight heartless?......maybe mario style!!!lol
awww come on even even if you don't kno steamboat willie you can tell it's pete. I wonder if you go to that world Sora and the gang will turn like them black and white like a chibi kinda version of them it would be soooo cool

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
this was announced days ago that steam boat willie was in kh2 and it was describing the scan and it said there was a picture of pete in it. and i am pretty sure that every one on the scan (besides pete) should be known well enof not to be pete so u would have 2 say that the guy at the bottom of the scan was pete.

O

Onewingedangel6

oh they are different because he fused with donald to create wisdom form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back