• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Looking for Alaska being adapted into a Huli mini-series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...looking_for_alaska_will_be_adapted_into_an_8/

People have been wondering if this day would come for a long time, especially after the successful film adaptations of The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns.

Although I think people always speculated this would come in movie form if it ever happened, I'm much happier with an 8 part mini-series, because it just means SO much more content from the book can be covered.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I haven't gotten around to reading the book (though I did buy it for my mom 2 Christmases ago), so I'm interested in seeing how they go forward with this. It is, at the least, a nice development. I recall this one being particularly controversial among conservative book clubs because of the elements that the book dealt with. The fact that it's going to be on Hulu might mean this one will get a proper adaptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back