• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Looking for an old KH fic...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wasn't sure of where else to put this, but if it should be somewhere else, feel free to move it.

I'm looking for an old Kingdom Hearts fanfic from way back when KH:CoM was new, yet we had previews of KHII. I don't remember the name, author or number of chapters, but there are a few disconnected scenes:

1. Riku is blind from a Heartless's attack while he was trapped in Kingdom Hearts, he wears a blindfold to hide the scars.
B. Roxas, whose name in the story is something else (I think it was Spectre), was a normal kid living in Traverse Town, when he went through the same dream sequence as Sora to gain his Keyblade, only his final boss was the Twilight Thorn, though it was called something else.
III. DiZ is actually the head of the Organization and possibly a different character altogether, and their headquarters is Hollow Bastion.
4. Riku is living and working on a farm in the first chapter, and has the ablity to sense people by their emotions.
E. There are crossovers with characters from anime and novels, such as Kenshin Himura fighting alongside Auron and Hercules in the Olympus Colliseum or Riku's OC love interest learning to control her power of premonition with Sybil Trelawny at Hogwarts.
V. Where I left off had Riu fully embrace the darkness and grow two wings like Sephiroth's one, before sealing Sephiroth in some place reminiscent of Hell, because Sephiroth killed his mother.

If someone could help me find this story, I'd appreciate it. The place I read it was fanfiction.net, but I haven't been able to find it there, maybe someone else will have better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back