• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's accessory shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_GFX

Awards
Why does this section have no threads? Anyway, I'm looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's shop cause I want to print it and turn it into a diorama... can anyone help me out?

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
Why does this section have no threads? Anyway, I'm looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's shop cause I want to print it and turn it into a diorama... can anyone help me out?
Because they were all moved into the Dark Seeker Saga section.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Look at This Stuff!
You might have better luck asking on the wiki or checking out various hacking/3D modeling boards.

Neo_GFX

Awards
Which one? khwiki.com or kingdomhearts.fandom.com? I always wondered which was the definitive wiki (if any).

Neo_GFX

Awards
Can someone ask for me? I tried creating an account and the character question failed me twice. It was first Axel and then Aqua, it wouldn't grant me my account and now I'm locked out for the day.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Look at This Stuff!
Can someone ask for me? I tried creating an account and the character question failed me twice. It was first Axel and then Aqua, it wouldn't grant me my account and now I'm locked out for the day.
Uhh, no? Sorry.

Neo_GFX

Awards
I'm on there and am trying to create a forum discussion page but get this message:

Permission error

You do not have permission to create this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Autoconfirmed users.
Followed the link and still don't know what's up... I'll probably contact one of their staff about this but if anyone knows what's up let me know.

Edit: You need 10 edits to make a thread... I asked on their Discord server instead.

Last edited: