• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's accessory shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
Why does this section have no threads? Anyway, I'm looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's shop cause I want to print it and turn it into a diorama... can anyone help me out?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why does this section have no threads? Anyway, I'm looking for the 3D model of the interior of Cid's shop cause I want to print it and turn it into a diorama... can anyone help me out?

You might have better luck asking on the wiki or checking out various hacking/3D modeling boards.

Neo_

Awards
Which one? khwiki.com or kingdomhearts.fandom.com? I always wondered which was the definitive wiki (if any).

Neo_

Awards
Can someone ask for me? I tried creating an account and the character question failed me twice. It was first Axel and then Aqua, it wouldn't grant me my account and now I'm locked out for the day.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can someone ask for me? I tried creating an account and the character question failed me twice. It was first Axel and then Aqua, it wouldn't grant me my account and now I'm locked out for the day.

Uhh, no? Sorry.

Neo_

Awards
lol, wow. Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait a couple more hours.

Neo_

Awards
I'm on there and am trying to create a forum discussion page but get this message:

Permission error

You do not have permission to create this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Autoconfirmed users.
Followed the link and still don't know what's up... I'll probably contact one of their staff about this but if anyone knows what's up let me know.

Edit: You need 10 edits to make a thread... I asked on their Discord server instead.

Last edited:
Back