• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking to interview a few Chi players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!
As a told a few of the people on here, I want to spice up my videos a bit and show a few Chi players in interviews to build a friendlier/fun(ner?) community!

So basically here's a few things I kinda would need to interview you:
*A fun non-monotone attitude...cuz otherwise it'll be like ._.
*The only question I'll ask every single time is "what level are you right now" and "what union are you in?"
...Yeah that's kinda it.
Feel free to wear a costume or show off some kingdom hearts gear or somethin' (I may go cosplay for interviews)

Only rules:
*No language cuz it's a G/PG channel.

So far on the list:
BluBerryStar
JR199913

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Er... could you elaborate? You're trying to flesh out your Youtube channel by introducing interviews with KHx players? Why?

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
@JR: I thought you said you wanted in lol.

Er... could you elaborate? You're trying to flesh out your Youtube channel by introducing interviews with KHx players? Why?
It'd be like interviewing sports players, but Chi players. I think it'd be fun to do. Just see how different players play the game. Strategies/tips/favorite characters/etc. Hoping this'd help build up new fans for Chi ^_^

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
@JR: I thought you said you wanted in lol.
You never even aksed!!!! Tell me plz were you asked me to join.

Ugh well... no... i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too shy.

Maybe... if you set that stuff they do before your eyes in movies. To censor identity. Also i would be in my payama's and wear a long black bathrobe. And a hood over my head so no one can see my face. And use my username (if you were to ask my real name) If that's allowed i will do it... i think. The time will be 11PM my time (that's why the payama's).

Also tip: make first a list with questions, otherwise it's defintly going to fail.

Last edited:

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You never even aksed!!!! Tell me plz were you asked me to join.

Ugh well... no... i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too shy.

Maybe... if you set that stuff they do before your eyes in movies. To censor identity. Also i would be in my payama's and wear a long black bathrobe. And a hood over my head so no one can see my face. And use my username (if you were to ask my real name) If that's allowed i will do it... i think. The time will be 11PM my time (that's why the payama's).

Also tip: make first a list with questions, otherwise it's defintly going to fail.

PM #3 I thought o_O
I got questions based on what unions they are in, etc.
If you don't want your face no worries, I'd just record your voice via voice chat (Skype > MSN for voice quality)
No need for real names cuz usernames is what we all see ^_^

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
PM #3 I thought o_O
I got questions based on what unions they are in, etc.
If you don't want your face no worries, I'd just record your voice via voice chat (Skype > MSN for voice quality)
No need for real names cuz usernames is what we all see ^_^
O okokokookokok that's good. Ok guess i'm in then (yeah figured it just out, saw your last episode on youtube). So yeah wich day and wich time. So where do u live. Can i figure out what time.

Wait a sec why the union? You just said that you will only interview team members... guess you said that wrong...

Wait i need a mic for it right?

Also were did you thought i said i would join the first time? (I'm curious to know that)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back