• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

looking to join a vulpes party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
not to seem annoying but, i was think of switching unions from Leopardos to Vulpes, mainly because the party i was in was practically a ghost town and i like to be with players from this forum. so are there any parties in Vulpes still active that need another member?

moonkitten

Hey Cyborg! We have a place for you in Assassin's guild in Vulpes! We're an active group of P2P & F2P players and are looking to get a few more members to join for Union X when it launches. We grind bosses during party week and as long as you're active and help with raids, you're good! Also, discord is required to communicate as we set certain times for lux boosts to be used during those times and it's easier this way to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Just send your player ID if you're interested :)

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
well it just so happens i got discord awhile ago and just transferred to Vulpes tonight.

ID: 255799
Name: Zander

looking forward to joining your group.

moonkitten

invite sent. Please provide your discord user and number so we can add you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back