• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
GUNZ(fun at first gets boring fast)) fun online game..
Silkroad is a good one((Well to be free it is..

I'll list more later if you want.. There used to be on I played that was real good.

D

Dash27

I don't really think that wether or not you have a Mac would matter, but anyway, my cousin knows alot about this stuff, I'll ask him, then PM you, Jolts.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
SE, you should note that he asked for ones that are compatible with Macintosh/Apple computers....

One of the more notorious MMORPGs that has Mac support would be World of Warcraft, but I dunno if you'd be upt o giving your life to that

Jolts

One of the more notorious MMORPGs that has Mac support would be World of Warcraft, but I dunno if you'd be upt o giving your life to that

No way. My life is already down the drain as it is. (plus at $5 a week I don't think I could affoard the monthly fees XD)
But by searching I've found a game called Plane Shift that's completly free. Thank you all for your help and I really apreciate it.

lonekyuubi

Try ijji, outspark, uhhhh gpotatoe (all of them are sites with free mmos like flyff,gunz fiesta etc)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Perfect World is good free MMO.

Though it's in Chinese of you can't understand it it's kind pointless.. I mean you can play the game fine with the trenslator patch. But like I said you wouldn't be able to talk to anyone..

The N.A servers have been down for like month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back