• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

Love <3

So, its 4 in the morning here, and I theres one thing I cannot get off my mind. My boyfriend Justin & how much I'm in love with him. I've noticed how nobody has ever really posted a thread on love, so I wanted to try doing so.

What are your views on love, being in love, loving someone, etc.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm in love with my girl friend so much right now and I'm always missing her. I would just die if anything happened to her.

DarcyDoo

Um........................ I don't really care cos i'm not into love right now but my sisters been out with 11 guys and she says that love is like friendship on fire. I think she got that off a movie. She also said that loving someone is like your floating on a cloud on infinate possibility. I also think she got that off a movie. But what would i know? I'm usually playing basketball or handball. I don't watch TV much. Only for HOUSE MD and THANK GOD YOUR HERE. Ever heard of those shows? Their really cool. But this was a really random thread. lol.

mesmerized

Um........................ I don't really care cos i'm not into love right now but my sisters been out with 11 guys and she says that love is like friendship on fire. I think she got that off a movie. She also said that loving someone is like your floating on a cloud on infinate possibility. I also think she got that off a movie. But what would i know? I'm usually playing basketball or handball. I don't watch TV much. Only for HOUSE MD and THANK GOD YOUR HERE. Ever heard of those shows? Their really cool. But this was a really random thread. lol.

Random? Well most of the threads on discussion are really random. Anyways, you spammed up my thread a little bit with your own randomness.

Your sister's been out with 11 guys... thats just uh, WOW. Anywho, you can be in a billion relationships and never know what real love is.

Friendship on fire, wth does that mean?
Floating around? No... thats more like what it feels to like someone the first time I suppose.

As for your TV nonsense... I dont watch TV at all. So I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Jopari

Love is odd. I guess I'd have to say that love comes in different forms, you can love someone without any of the love that is shared between husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend, but you can also love someone in that way.

So, I'd say that love is a good thing under most circumstances, but sometimes love can be damaging and ruin what you already had that was good.

kerii

My Girl reminds me a lot of Kairi, but she is certainly not without darkness in her heart. We mesh well together even though we are theoretical opposites. I love her and we'll keep each other balanced on this path to dawn that we both travel.

Jopari

Comparing your girlfriend to a video game character is a sign of loss of connection with reality. And yeah, I'd suggest backing off of Kingdom Hearts for a while.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My Girl reminds me a lot of Kairi, but she is certainly not without darkness in her heart. We mesh well together even though we are theoretical opposites. I love her and we'll keep each other balanced on this path to dawn that we both travel.
Wow, how many hours a day do you play Kingdom Hearts? Serious question man, I think you might need to put down the controller for a while and spend some time with her. o_O Really, your scaring me man.

mesmerized

LOL, I agree with the last two posts. You should never compare your girlfriend to a video game. I would kick my boyfriend in the head if he did that to me. Why? Because I would hope that he loves me for being me rather then being loved because I'm like a video game character.

kerii

Honestly I just like to be poetic. I really love my girlfriend. I said that she is like Kairi because Nomura had a type of person in mind when he designed Kairi, Mercedes Is like that person, but clearly different. Oh and as for the "backing off" part I haven't played any video game since I play the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again, and I only did that because I wrote and essay about it.

to respond to the last post: I knew I loved mercedes long before I played Kingdom hearts, So I should rephrase what I said, Kairi reminds me of Mercedes.

mesmerized

You wrote an essay on a video game? What grade did you get?

=_= You know my biggest pet peeve? SPAM. Ehh.. sorry I'm naturally a friendly person, I guess I'm a little cranky right now because I been up since 3:45 am. Please ask questions like this in PMs or something....

And Kerii, thats good you rephrased that haha. I'm sure you love her for who she is ^___^

kerii

Yeah she is great. She always makes me laugh when I need to laugh the most, and I know that I can trust myself with her, Because God knows I have to stop analyzing things so much.

(sorry for the spam: I actually got a 95 on the essay, and well it was a narrative essay, and I needed some inspiration...so I played that game after I wrote the essay, and I remembered the part I wrote about almost perfectly)

Oh and I've been up all night(slept all day)

mesmerized

I guess thats what loves all about. Being the the one to turn that person's frown upside down [[sorry about the cornyness]] Whipping their tears when they cry. Holding them near when they need to be embraced. Kissing their forehead when they want to feel loved.

Man I miss Justin right now :(

OH.. and dont worry about the spam... I dont care lol. [[now im in a good mood ^__^]]

Jopari

Whipping their tears? That has to hurt. Sorry, it made me lawl. Wiping, would be the word.

But yeah, I agree with that.

kerii

She does that for me, she has... well since I first decided that I missed her, when she had to get heart surgery. She's ok now(as far as I know) but for those three months I felt lost and alone, and that really hurt. We didn't start going out until a few months ago, but I've known her most of my life. Its kind of fun dating someone you know well, if you can stand each other's flaws. Like I said we mesh well even though we can be complete opposites sometimes.

I know how you feel about the triedness, thats why I slept all day.

mesmerized

She does that for me, she has... well since I first decided that I missed her, when she had to get heart surgery. She's ok now(as far as I know) but for those three months I felt lost and alone, and that really hurt. We didn't start going out until a few months ago, but I've known her most of my life. Its kind of fun dating someone you know well, if you can stand each other's flaws. Like I said we mesh well even though we can be complete opposites sometimes.

I know how you feel about the triedness, thats why I slept all day.

Awwwwww. That had to have really sucked. I couldnt stand being away from Justin for a week, 3 months had to be hell. I guess when you go through something like that you realize how much you care for a person. Love is a funny thing, it pops up in the weirdest situations or the worst situations. Like, Justin didnt admit he loved me until the second time we broke up. [[We've only broke up twice]] He realized, or so he said, that he couldnt live with out me, and that he loved me more than anything.

._. I spent all night with him. We fell asleep in my bed watching movies last night. We didn't wake up till 3:45! I wouldn't have traded today for anything though, the feeling I get when he holds me as I sleep is pure bliss. I had to drive him home too.. thats why I'm still up.

Jopari

That's so sweet. I wish I had a relationship like that. I spent all Saturday night at homecoming with my girlfriend. It was fun. And it proved that I can't dance to save my life.

kerii

You have me beat, lol, I've just kissed her and held her hand, We broke for one week, that's all it took for me to see that I was stupid... she cheated on me once, I think she just didn't realize how much that would hurt me...she did in the end, that night she told me she cheated on me, she had to go to the hospital...I think realizing how much she hurt me nearly killed her, I couldn't hold a grudge after that....and I don't think I'll ever not love her, even If we break up and its permanent. She has made a lasting Impression on my heart, and who I am, she is the reason I'm poetic, and romantic, and an Idealist, and I love her for who I have become. Because I used to be cold, spiteful, lonely, and very insensitive. but I changed and I didn't even notice till that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back