• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love at First Sight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Does anybody believe in Love at First Sight? I do, and well it's a long story. I'm sure some of you remember the thread I started about the girl that "got away." It applies here too, but in both of our cases, it was Love at First Sight for the both of us. I just assume one of us was supposed to make the move, and since I was the guy, I was supposed too, and well, those who know the thread know how that ended up.

In some cases, it sounds shallow because you see someone and you automatically fall in love without knowing one thing about the girl, other than the fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous. But you feel it, and you know it everytime you act around that person. Liking a girl, or dating a girl solely based on looks isn't the way to go, but if you feel a certain way around her that you've never felt before, then it's gotta be love. There's gotta be some attraction.

Any replies?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I dont believe in Love at first site. But i do believe there becomes a connection or just attraction and nothing more. Cause anyone can say i fell in love with that person once you saw them but what really matters is what you learn about them. example: You supposely fall in love with a girl once you see her. You go up and go on a date then all her interests or lieks and dislikes go against everything you like and dislike. So then you dont date and that "love at first site was never true"

mesmerized

Yeah, I don't believe in love a first sight either. I believe love is an emotion you gradually feel as you get to know a person. I mean, you can like what you see in a person and feel a extreme desire to be with them, but thats not love. Love is knowing you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. Its knowing you'd die if anything ever happen to them. I could really go on and on about it, but I will spare you. Fact is, I doubt you'd feel any of those two when you first met a person.

Jopari

Mesmerized summed up what I'd say. Love at first sight doesn't exist.

You can feel some 'connection' but falling in love doesn't happen in an instant. Movies have created this false sense of love that is perpetuated into an impossible idea of love. The best way to view love is from a cynic's point of view.

MosesMohs

i don't believe in love at first sight.
you could look at them & say ohh i love them, when they could be the most rude, disgusting person on earth.

you have to know someone to love someone.

lust at first sight.
but not love.

[√]Genuflect
Love at first sight?

IDK.I never got any interest in girls these days.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in "attraction" at first sight. I gues it's what happened to me.

Mesmerized summed up what I'd say. Love at first sight doesn't exist.

You can feel some 'connection' but falling in love doesn't happen in an instant. Movies have created this false sense of love that is perpetuated into an impossible idea of love. The best way to view love is from a cynic's point of view.

Quoted for truth.

Auriiku

No, I don't think it exists. It's happened to me before, that whole feeling connected to someone upon just seeing them - but a few days later, it fades away because I realize the only thing I liked about them was that they were hot and in actuality they're not very interesting people. It's a kind of lust at first sight; not to say that it isn't useful or meaningful in its own way, but it's not love at first sight.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm. . .that is kinda true. . .

Meh, I don't really care. . .maybe he is. . .

Connection not Love, thread solved. Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back