• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► love help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm gonna take her to the movies and then after, I'll take her to dinner on valentines day.

That sounds like a winner, but it kinda depends on the type of girl.

Dont take her to a scary movie, because she may be holding onto your shoulder tight, but when its over, she'll want to get the freakyness out of her mind, getting your date out along with it. A comedy movie is okay, unless you usually watch romance. I dont know why, but if you watch a memorable movie together, you will have a different bond between you. Certain movies do that. My choice was way out of hand, but it worked.

Dont take her to McDonalds. Take her somewhere more elegant, and scan place for people that you know. You dont want people that you know to see you, or they will most certainly ruin the date. Dont take her anywhere cheap (wish somebody told me that), because girls are heavy on the wallet, but at the end of the day, its worth it. No offense, girls, but admit it, its true.

Little_Red

betch.
You see there's this girl I like and I'm thinking about asking her out, but her & I are great friends, so I'm wondering that should I ask her out because if she dumps me our friendship will be sort of weird.

(p.s. how should I do it.)

this is what my Spanish teacher told us last year:

First, start by describing the person. Refer to them as Person A or Bob or whatever you find sufficient. then start explaining the situation, and say yourself as Person B or Bill, or whatever floats your boat. then ask them what you should do, and if they have a brain they'll know what you mean. if they don't, just tell them flat out.

i hope that wasn't too confusing for you. good luck with your dilemma.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, asking her out through a note isnt bad.i asked my gf out through a note and we've been goin out for over a month.and we were good friends at the time

as for what she did, it looks like she isnt that good a friend.
just try to move on and look for another girl

*just read ur new posts*

good for you.but still seems wierd she kissed ur friend cuz she liked you but w/e.
go for it.
good luck

T

the loose moose

That's creepy. . . I had a relationship that was JUST like that. I went out with a Jr., we talked a LOT, snuggled, and on the trip, to and from, Ralagh(don't know if I spelled that right) we made out on the bus, in front of everyone. . . and we broke up a few months ago. . .

The only difference I can see is that we still talk to each other, and she still lays on me when we watch movies and still wants to hang out and stuff. . .

I miss those days. . .

No, don't go play sports if you don't want to, IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THINGS THEN DON'T.

Try giving better, meaning more helpful, advise that . . .doesn't have to do with sports. . .just a thought. . .

You didn't have to resort to violence. . .glad you got your girl though. . .

yeah man she was the perfect girl
but the same day she left me she hooked up with another guy

rikuskeyblade

I took her to a place called Johnny Carinos she loved it and ut was a pretty elegant place, and nobody really bothered us, p.s. I got a kiss on the cheek. She wanted to kiss me on the lips but I told her we should take it slow.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Sounds good but there's 2 small mistakes. If everything is going okay then ignore.

1. Bad idea to say "let's take it slow". You dont want her to think that you have future plans. Rather, you're just being nice to take her out and want her to notice you. Plan the future secretly.

2. If she wants a kiss on the lips, go ahead. You want her to feel that she can trust you and that you care enough to do that. If she wants anything more intimate than kissing, then that's when you say "We gotta slow down. One thing at a time."

Just let everything play out from here. I dont mean to tell you how to live your life, it's just advice. It's up to you to notice how the situation is and react correctly. If she wants a kiss, give her a kiss. Now I feel like Hitch.

BTW it is a good idea to play sports now. Chicks love sport players. What movie did you watch.

rikuskeyblade

You know what I'm f'ing done with her she's trash, she saw my friend hugged him then grabbed his........well you know, and kissed him right in front of me, I'm done with her and my "friend".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back