• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love hina Rp!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenaChan

Nicky moved closer to Shane when the room got darker and the music louder.
"I......I......um...."
Was all she could get out. Then all of a sudden a sudden shocl came on the moive screen causeing Nicky to jump up on Shane's lap. As she held his chest with her eyes closed.

Y

Yihazu

Shane grabbed her back, trying to calm her. "It's only a movie. We can leave if you want." Shane whispered, trying not to attract attention. It felt nice to Shane to be holding Nicky in his arms, feeling her breath, her heart beat. Shane sat ther comforting her for a while. He lent his head against her and held her tightly. "Do you want to go or keep watching the movie?" Shane said, not moving.

RenaChan

She staied still hold him tightly. When she heard that he was going to ruin it.
"No......no I'm fine this is your moive and I will.........stay"
She said as she got up and sat back in her seat next to him. She thought in her mind I can't ruin this for him I can't be scared cause it's not real but I gotta be brave

Y

Yihazu

Shane reached over and grabbed Nicky's hand. "It's ok, I know a guy who can give me this movie later. Plus, I like the first one better." He said looking into her beautiful eye's. Shane looked up at the screen and saw another person be killed. "I will go if you want." Shane said calmly and lightly. The truth was Shane loved this movie but he loved Nicky more. Even though he hadn't said it he felt it with all his heart.

RenaChan

"No....No I don't want to worry you. I'm fine and I don't wanna ruin this good day"
She sat down closed her eyes brefly and then calmed herself. She opened her eyes and apperaired to be calm. But inside it was like glass riping her apart.

Y

Yihazu

ooc: This is my last post because it is 11:30 where I live and I am really tired Z_Z

"This day couldn't be ruined by anything you do." Shane said as he stood up and grabbed Nicky's hand again leading her outside of the theatre. "How about we go back to the hina house and watch some com... funny movies." Shane said rephrasing his question so Nicky could understand it.

Y

Yihazu

ooc: Sorry, I kinda forgot about this one cause of all the stuff I've been doing lately.

ic: "Don't be sad, I want to go." Shane lied, Knowing that Nicky didn't like this movie and She want to leave now. "Come on, let's go." Shane said, dragging Nicky out of the theatre. Shane thought this would be better than seeing her scared. "Let's go back to the Hina house, ok?" Shane said, asking Nicky for her approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back