• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
DMAN I was too late! anyeay, since im here ill post my idea for thought only since TS has closed it.

Hey there, True Serenity! It’s been a while, right? I was also one of your original readers and fans too. So, any ideas on what exactly this ‘new adventure’ will be about? I have some ideas that may or may not be good: Remember Roxas? IS he still alive also? YOU COULD bring their Nobodies in at this point, as Naimine would still be living inside Kairi and idk about Roxas since Sora’s dead. Isn’t Kairi, like 20 now? At this point in your story? Just an assumption based on her age was 15 in KH2.

EDIT: yeah, I agree with some of thes guys. FANBOY SCREAM: YOU SHOULD WRITE THIS AS A BOOK!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Thanks ultimate oblivion. :)

I had actually thought of something along those lines, but I'm not sure it would work with my story. I guess it's all about the tiny details that would need to match with this fic. It's complicated to explain lol. Anyway, I guess I'll try to give the sequel a second thought if you guys really want to see one...

Also, you guys can still comment and post here, as long as it's not spam lol.

ree_chan

i just started reading this fic yesterday, and finished the whole chappies just now!
this fic is so wonderful, true serenity!
i love the style, the words you used in the whole fic--i think you would make a great writer! :]
thank you for sharing the whole fic with all of us!
i really appreciate your hard-working spirit >:3

p.s: hope to read something new from you soon!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
It's been so long since I read this fic. Dx It was the first one I ever read on KHI. I'm so glad you put up an epilogue. :] I loved it. You're a beautiful writer.

axelsgirlfriend8

omg, i began reading this fan fic 2 years ago! 0.0 lol. i found it again, yay! =DD but anyway, i just wanna say that this is one of the greatest fan fics i've read on here and that it's just plain awesome! :D lol. god, i was reading that epilogue and i was BAWLING! D: lol. great job, you're awesome! *thumbs up* :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back