• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I have been feeling kinda lonely cause my friends say they all have a girlfriend(or had)and like everyday I hear something about someone being with someone.Also on myspace I check my horoscope and it says stuff like "Today could be your day with that special someone." or "you might bump into that special friend today."(you think its not real but when I check them it happens sometimes but not the love parts) and also girls just wont leave me alone cause they know im ugly and they want to rub it in my face.Also I like feel like it will never happen to me.

So whatever anyone posts it would help.Thanks

Duality

Dude, if you're actually twelve, don't worry about it. Seriously. Relationships at this age are completely fake and retarded. They are just to impress other people. High school really isn't much better either. When Mrs. Right comes along, you'll know; she won't make you feel insecure or anything.

I never bothered with relationships throughout school until Gr. 12. Now I'm with the girl of my dreams, and nothing is ever going to change about that. It's worth waiting for. Just make some friends and stick with that.

i feel like that also. i've never had a boyfriend or gotten close to getting one. i completely understand what you're going through. but calling yourself ugly and saying demeaning things wont solve anything because one day someone will like you for who you are. you just have to give it time.

im one of my only friends thats never been in a relationship as well and i feel lonely sometimes too. but they always tell me that one day my day will come and i believe them.

trust me you have a lifetime to find that special someone. everything will be okay soon enough <3

T

Tyler Durden

You know, girls don't care about looks as much as guys, right?

They are generally very forgiving. This means that you could end up with a good looking girl, even if you yourself are not particularly attractive. All it takes is PERSONALITY.

Be polite and respectful, but don't let them walk all over you. Make sure that you don't dominate every conversation, and actually listen to and REMEMBER what she is saying. And if girls still don't like you, try meeting somebody online. There you can be honest, without fear of her telling her friends about how much of a loser you are.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok yeah Dawning Kenseiyour right even if im not good looking then I should still try and it will work yeah, NOT (not trying to be mean)The online thing is good though but the still try even if your not good looking thing wont ever work but I may try it.

Jopari

Like they said before, you're 12. Even in high school most relationships are fake and don't last. It could also help if you didn't care much for your looks. I don't care about mine and I'm not exactly the cutest guy at my school. I have pretty bad acne, but all I have to do is smile and be nice to girls and they like me most the time. Don't worry too much about it though. You've got quite a long time to meet someone, unless you have a morbid early death. But hell, what are the chances of that?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'm leaving middle school, (high next school year), and man have I seen so many fake 'relationships'. Twelve, what's that, sixth, seventh grade?
anyway, I have a 6th grade friend, he keeps talking about 'going out' but really, in middle school all I've seen is two people holding hands bewteen classes, etc.

[note:eek:ther school's may be different, some kids that have been held back a few years engage in a kiss which looks like they're trying to eat the other one's face]

I'm fourteen, now. My peers always seem surprised when i tell them that I don't and never had a girlfriends. I'm the one that should be surprised that they're in a so called relationship at this age.

Don't worry about it, but if it might make you feel better, at least make friends with some girls that you might be intrested in(idk about this stuff, lol)
Just be yourself, be a little outgoing and most people, unless they're as shallow than the kiddie pool will see past you 'being ugly'.(if you really are).

w/e, screw these middle schoolers that think they're in meaning ful realationships now.
Said sixth grade friend talks about a different girl every week. *scoff*

just don't worry about it, we're young, why be tied down with a girlfreind when have plenty of time be tied in by marraige(lol)

Little_Red

betch.
dude. chill.

i'm gonna be 16 in a month and I've never had a boyfriend (which some of my friends find hard to believe, because they think i'm "one of the
beautiful people") and i to feel a little lonely sometimes but a boyfriend or a girlfriend is more trouble than they're (occasionally) worth.

one of my friends isn't very attractive, but she has a wonderful personality and she's actually had a boyfriend.

so don't focus on getting a girlfriend, most girls don't go for looks all the time (except for me, i'm a bit picky with guys) they usually go for personality. so if you're a nice guy, you'll probably meet a nice girl one of these days.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Just wait for the oppurtune moment. You can't rush things just because your friends look at you a little differently. When you find someone, you two will click and then a relationship would be good. Just don't spend your time moping about it. When your time comes, you'll know when and you'll be glad.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The way I see it, you can't really have a proper "relationship" until you graduate or turn 18. Everything before that is pretty muched doomed to fail.

You're 12. My first girlfriend was when I was 15. Two weeks that lasted, before I realised I wasn't ready to have a girlfriend. My second one was over the summer holidays. Started in December, got through January and then ended in February when she got insecure about my priorities.

Some of my friends have girlfriends and some are single. I don't care as long as their girlfriends don't hold them back. But I know I don't want a girlfriend, not for a while anyway. I graduate in November and the week after that is one massive party week. I am not having a girlfriend hold me back for that. And next year when I turn 18, I can go out clubbing and drinking. Unless she's everything I ever dreamed of, I don't see myself having a girlfriend before that.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
i mean really you're 12..you've got lots of time. I know how you feel cause i haven't been that close to many girls either and found myself telling myself the same things, but you know what it's nothing wrong with you..things like that take time anyway and in this time and place in your life...it's more trouble than help.
I mean i'm in my first real relationship now and i just graduated and we've been together for a little more than a year now...and trust me we've been through some rough times...not between us but with everyone around us...just cause they don't think things can work...but we're still together (the will to be there for the one you care for and not only for yourself is an important attribute)

trust me things have a way of working out and you'll find that girl one day...you never know they might be closer than you think- all if not most of my friends have dated a lot more than me i mean a lot more....i'm in my first real relationship and they have yet to experience that...it took me a little while but i got there....and you will to

stay strong kid

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Ahaha, one year younger than me. Same boat, kid. Same boat.

I'm not particularly attractive, but I actually started "going out" with a girl that was a year older than me, pretty, and liked what I liked. (This all happened about 2 weeks ago.) Guess what? Broke up in a week because we both didn't want to date. Kind of awkward how everything seems cool, relationship starts, and everything falls apart. =/

My point being is that you shouldn't really give a damn about girls at your age. Trust me; you will have at least one attempt at dating during your teenage years, and that will carve you into either one whom waits for that "certain person", or one who goes out to get a new girlfriend every week or two. The latter happened to my brother. Lolz.

So, yeah. My advice is just go on with your life, and if you don't date during teenage years, that's fine. If people bug you about it, here's two quick solutions:

A) Punch them in the jaw. Though it might not hurt as much as Plan B, it can't get you suspended, which Plan B has a high rate of doing.
B) Punch them square in the nose. They're down, they're out, and they might have a broken nose. Meaning suspension, and possibly a criminal record.

. . . Or you could, y'know, insult them/ignore them/tell them to stop it. Whichever floats your boat. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back