• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rad 1

Is it just me or was kh2 like one big love story there were belle and beast, sora and kairi, jasmine and aladdin, nala and simba, hercules and meg, mickey and minnie, donald and daisy. Even axel had a companion ( not supposed to sound gay) Roxas. lol The list could go on for ever but me and my cousin notice that out of all the disney characters goofy was one of the only ones without a woman. Don't goofies need love too?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Goofy loves that Cow girl you saw in Timeless river........or the giant chicken XD

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea there were alot of love in the game which I think is so cute :) Goofy definately needs someone but... Where did Max come from lol? I know he's Goofy's son but doesnt he have to have a mother? maybe adoption lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nomura added in more malexfemale romances because he like several other people( like me) were getting sick and tired of those yaoi fangirls and their constant implications of gay stuff happening in KH. Yep, a good chunk of possible fans and sales went down the drain because of that.

Ansem/Sephy

The reason is simple:

The storylines in Disney movies are usually traditional (non-homosexual) love stories and KHII came right in the middle of a lot of those romances...

And, on the Riku x Sora, Axel x Roxas things, I suppose it COULD be ... ya know. But I think it would be best to look at Nomura's own views on the subject before jumping to conclusions, considering as the director, he is the one who decides what the scenes look like and how they will be interpreted. However, to those who don't know this, DISNEY supports homosexuality. No joke. I suppose more profit turns up that way.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Ansem/Sephy said:
The reason is simple:

The storylines in Disney movies are usually traditional (non-homosexual) love stories and KHII came right in the middle of a lot of those romances...

And, on the Riku x Sora, Axel x Roxas things, I suppose it COULD be ... ya know. But I think it would be best to look at Nomura's own views on the subject before jumping to conclusions, considering as the director, he is the one who decides what the scenes look like and how they will be interpreted. However, to those who don't know this, DISNEY supports homosexuality. No joke. I suppose more profit turns up that way.

Only in name do they support it though (I cna't believe it either, Walt is rolling in his grave when he hears that) but they have yet to really support it in their movies.

D

Deleted member 5341

Cynel said:
and Goofy...he has a son (Max) but doesnt have a lover.

He's a prokaryotic cell!! Asexual reproduction! =D

Lol!! I totally noticed that too....Matchmaker Sora....poor kid, when all those kiddies were getting together he had to wait his turn to meet up w/Kairi in the end .... =') I kinda wished they redid the reunion though, he deserved more than a hug after all that =/

Ha that was cute though, he kept thinking about her...

Ansem/Sephy

Only in name do they support it though (I cna't believe it either, Walt is rolling in his grave when he hears that) but they have yet to really support it in their movies.

Good point. But, hey, it won't be too long. *shivers* No offense to anyone, but I just don't think it's what Walt Disney would like to see ... nor the fans of classic Disney. Although, The Lion King featured incest. So...

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Well, that is the theme to many disney movies, love, or suttin. Princesses and their Prince Charming. How come EVERY girl is married to Prince Charming. What a player.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
I kinda wished they redid the reunion though, he deserved more than a hug after all that =/

>> he deserved runny up to kairi, bringing her into a hug/swing.. then kissing her at the end. >> like how most fanfics write them up when they finally meet! XD

-goofy needs no love! he is happy being single! :3

Although, The Lion King featured incest

well.. its SUPPOSE to be like that. thats how lions live like.

TheOneTruth54

finding_twilight said:
Well, that is the theme to many disney movies, love, or suttin. Princesses and their Prince Charming. How come EVERY girl is married to Prince Charming. What a player.
That is so true. I think Sora should have at least kissed Kairi at the end.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yeah, i agree. All that they have together ,and the only thing that happens is they both draw each other giving fruit. Maybe that means they are kissing in Island traditions.......what OTHER SECRET SIGNS DO THEY HAVE!!!!!?????

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
AngelicPaopuHart said:
he had to wait his turn to meet up w/Kairi in the end .... =') I kinda wished they redid the reunion though, he deserved more than a hug after all that =/

Ha that was cute though, he kept thinking about her...

haha, i TOTALLY agree! but hey, it's disney...the only kissing scene was during the credits between Ariel and Eric, and almost only with mulan and shang.

but during the credits, it showed sora going back to the secret place and seeing the paopu drawing. that was SO SWEET i almost cried, lol.

hopefully something more will happen between them in the sequel, but i guess their relationship is deeper than just a kiss. the paopu drawing explains all that.

S

Sora0Roxas

B-rad 1 said:
Is it just me or was kh2 like one big love story there were belle and beast, sora and kairi, jasmine and aladdin, nala and simba, hercules and meg, mickey and minnie, donald and daisy. Even axel had a companion ( not supposed to sound gay) Roxas. lol The list could go on for ever but me and my cousin notice that out of all the disney characters goofy was one of the only ones without a woman. Don't goofies need love too?

Yea I noticed that too, you wanna know why, because they probably won't introduce these characters again in KH3. We don't know, maybe thats why, and I was like ok, here comes another love story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back