• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LS Moved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
So, it's probably nothing and I'm just looking too much into things, but I noticed something the other day.

Has anyone else noticed that the spot where the Lingering Sentiment knelt down has moved from BbS to KHII? In BbS, he crouches down at the top of the raised ground near where Kingdom Hearts was summoned, but by KHII, he's on the ground somewhere near it.

Again, it's probably just that when they were making the cutscene for BbS, they weren't thinking about it, but does anyone think it has some importance that he moved?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
So, it's probably nothing and I'm just looking too much into things, but I noticed something the other day.

Has anyone else noticed that the spot where the Lingering Sentiment knelt down has moved from BbS to KHII? In BbS, he crouches down at the top of the raised ground near where Kingdom Hearts was summoned, but by KHII, he's on the ground somewhere near it.

Again, it's probably just that when they were making the cutscene for BbS, they weren't thinking about it, but does anyone think it has some importance that he moved?

I believe the earlier concept was the final battle for Terra to be in that spot which is where LS was. But I guess they didn't noticed they moved him or didn't care for it that much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe the mountain he was on fell apart over time.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
well, if you remember from the early trailers back from 2008, the part where terra goes "what have you done to his heart!?" took place in the same spot u fought LS in FM+. so, that was where he became LS. but, as you remember from the game the part where terra goes "what have you done to his heart!?" was moved. so if FM+ came out today, that fight woul have taken place where terra became LS

Z

Zulkir

well, if you remember from the early trailers back from 2008, the part where terra goes "what have you done to his heart!?" took place in the same spot u fought LS in FM+. so, that was where he became LS. but, as you remember from the game the part where terra goes "what have you done to his heart!?" was moved. so if FM+ came out today, that fight woul have taken place where terra became LS

This is probably the real reason, the area for that entire scene was moved.

Also....if you noticed, he moves quite a lot during battle, the idea of him responding to Sora's presence and moving there isn't impossible. Like you said though it probably doesn't have a big importance.

Aquaman OS

He appears in a dramatic dust cloud in front of Sora anyway. So he probably was whereever and teleported right in front of the person who disturbed his slumber.

In short, yes he can move around the Graveyard if he wants to.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Wasn't there a big explosion of light? Maybe that made him fall to the lower ground,

I was thinking that, but then I went back and watched the video, thinking the X-Blade exploding did it, but the mountain is still there, and it shows KH closing up.

But as everyone has said, it's probably just not important, and only because of early concepts. But they did say that the fight was canon, so that was why I was asking. But again, as some of you said, it's because he might have the ability to simply move around the Graveyard.

Allister Rose

French Lover
also LS in kh2fm doesn't appear just like that, a dustwind comes up and then he appears. if anything the wind could have blown him in

Gram

Banned
Awards
i figured he transported there :/
cause when sora goes to the sunset horizen the wind blows and he's just there.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i figured he transported there :/
cause when sora goes to the sunset horizen the wind blows and he's just there.
keyblade graveyard you mean? i havent played that area so i don't know if sunset horizon is in keybladegraveyard or just a fan name

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Yes, and when he moved he did so in a huge gust of wind that appeared in front of Sora. I think that he simply sensed Sora's presence, and went to the spot to see who he was.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
If I got the details right, Terra wasn't confinded to that spot. He just couldn't leave the world. Also, Nomura said the fight between Sora and the LS wasn't canon, only the entity and the meaning of its words are.

Gram

Banned
Awards
keyblade graveyard you mean? i havent played that area so i don't know if sunset horizon is in keybladegraveyard or just a fan name
well its acutally a seperate part of the KG, but when kh2fm was out they called it teh sunset horizen.
i called it by the fan name so not confuse it with the spot where MX and TAV fougth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back