• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LS somewhat canonical?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane671

kinda?? If you pause at 6:16 you could see someone standing there in like an Org. XII cloak.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
HOLY SHIT
who else was surprised i mean DAMN, that is one epic way to go, but i guess that means terra won that fight but got amnesia or something
also, the lingering sentiments canon attack is FULLY OPERATIONAL

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I have been considering LS canon this whole time because the fight in FM was canon to KH2, so I figured LS was canon to BBS.

how come?
i think i saw a post in this site saying that kh2fm Ls fight wasn't canon,but the dialogue was

Last edited:

SRB2Unleashed

Ofcourse LS would be canon or else there would be no point in the cutscene or the boss itself. It was to show that Riku was supposed to get the Keyblade and for some reason, Terra was trying to contact Mickey. Sora comes to check it out and well, Terra sees Xehanort (Like how Xigbar saw Ven in Xion) in Sora and got PO'd then went on a physcotic rage-like epic boss battle. Simple as that.

tomasmccann

Awards
Hey take a look at 4:00, did they change Braig into making him look more like Xigbar? They added the eyepatch and the scar.
Also look at 4:59. Does that giant blade of Terra's highly resemble the original design or what? ...he's using his super cannon attack that means it will be in the game woo-ho!
And now we are sure Castle Oblivion in, either cutscene world or (hopefully) playable.

PrimalDark

Oh yes I do see him now! Thanks :D Well it's most probably MX since he is the only one whose clothes resemble the black cloaks of the Org. Besides I think I can see him leaning forward and having his hands behind his back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back