• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LS Vanitas again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It was mentioned before, but this is the first confirmation I've seen. Good find. I'd rep you if it didn't say I already gave to much rep, maybe later :tongue:

Last edited:

Crazy_XIII

Alright excellent find dude,thebatman
I had only heard rumours but this confirms it.

Thanks man!

Xion14

I didn't even know anybody was confused, I thought when everyone found out about LS Vanitas they saw that yes all three characters can fight him, it's just EASIEST to get through Aqua rather than Ven or Terra. Thank you though for posting this and helping those who were confused :)

Mitchman

Holy damn, you can't shoot lock against him. Also it seems a lot of the commands we've seen are nothing. Only now are we seeing level 5 style changes.

T

The Spoiler

So is he unable to be damaged unless you have that certain Deck?

DXLelouch

yeppers my God i cant wait til this gets to the US Vanitas Sentiment will truly be a boss worthy of my KH gaming skills

Z

Zulkir

yeah, i don't understand why his hp doesn't go down when you hit him

Either he has a hideous amount of HP condensed into one bar, or like others have said earlier, you need a certain deck command to even start doing damage to him.

I hope there's some kinda cryptic cutscene after beating him :)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Either he has a hideous amount of HP condensed into one bar, or like others have said earlier, you need a certain deck command to even start doing damage to him.

I hope there's some kinda cryptic cutscene after beating him :)

That and a good reward. :wink:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Maybe a keyblade? Or a new command? Or a Vanitas D-Link like Ven has to do in his final battle!

Any of those would be good. Perhaps some sort of BBS version of the Ultima Weapon, or a synthesis item needed for it.

DXLelouch

no the streamers are too afraid to stream fighting him right now so i cant study his strengths and weaknessess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back