• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luck Charms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
I'm not talking about this
Concept-Lucky_Charm.jpg

So any of you guys have something?
I have a real lucky rabbit's foot *sniff* mmmmmmmmmmmm dead rabbit

Discuss

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
One time my friend bought me this necklace and I thought it was lucky or something so I didn`t take it off for a whole summer. That was one of the best summers I`ve ever had, and the only reason I stopped wearing it was because I wore it so much it slowly broke apart. I really don`t believe in luck that much anymore though.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
My grandfather gave me an actual shamrock. Not those itty bitty clovers that grow everywhere. One of those big-as-your-hand shamrocks that turn red as they 'mature'. I've kept it for a while now and hope to preserve it in glass or something like that.

Also, not sure if this counts but, my family has kept this jar that has those little soda tabs stacked up inside of it. My Great-great-grandfather and my Great-grandfather both had this ritual where they'd put one tab from their sodas inside of that jar. We keep it as a bit of a 'good home' thing. :3

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I used to carry around a cheap plastic rabbit's foot when I was a kind, but I got over that. I was a weird kid.

I don't really have a lucky charm these days, I guess the closest thing I have is a pencil that I always keep behind me ear. I guess it's lucky because it comes in handy so often.

khlover7

I might return
My grandfather gave me an actual shamrock. Not those itty bitty clovers that grow everywhere. One of those big-as-your-hand shamrocks that turn red as they 'mature'. I've kept it for a while now and hope to preserve it in glass or something like that.

Wow I didn't know those kind of shamrocks existed

I used to carry around a cheap plastic rabbit's foot when I was a kind, but I got over that. I was a weird kid.

I don't really have a lucky charm these days, I guess the closest thing I have is a pencil that I always keep behind me ear. I guess it's lucky because it comes in handy so often.

I think a real one is better *grabs my rabbit foot* wonder why it was dyed pink.

Jolts

I used to have a fake rabbit's foot when I was little, but I have no idea where it is now. Now while I don't carry it around that much, my grandpa gave me one of those foldable pocket magnifying glasses that I consider to be lucky.

A

Azrael

I had a dead rabbit's head as a lucky charm and a keychain. My dog ate it.

Fortissimo

I use to have this little purple glass-like rock thing when I was a kid. I use to think it really worked, but then I realized that it only worked sometimes. Now I just let luck find me when it wants.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I got a fake rabbit's foot keychain in my closet =P

Don't know if you'd call it a good luck charm, but I've got this "Wish Pearl" in a caged necklace. It's peach colored which is supposed to mean health. Haven't wound up in the hospital yet so it's been "working" so far.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i don't believe in luck

i believe that you will be smart enough to not make a small mistake or to notice it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oo i do the 11:11 thingy if i see it! :DD

EDIT: and i saw a shooting star and wished on it. also i wish on stars sometimes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back