• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lulu or vivi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vivi would almost immediatly fit into the Kingdom Hearts universe. Anyone who disagrees is crazy. He looks just like a heartless. :p It would be perfect, if they had like everyone think he's a heartless and attack him, when he's really a good guy, then Sora and the gang have to help him out. That is perfect!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who said either of them would be in KH2?

Let them dream. ;)

i like lu lu because she seems more hidden than vi vi but it could be merlin again i also recon sora would think she's atraced aka boobs

Yes, because E rated games are all about breasts. >>;

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
sorarocks said:
who would B a better black mage teacher for sora?vivi from ff9 or lulu fromffx?i'd prefer lulu cauz she's smart and serioius
No one is saying that they will be in KH2. They are speaking hypothetically (I hoped I spelled that right. They're saying which one would be the best in that situation. I think Vivi would be better. But Lulu. Whoa!

Pero La Taco

VI VI
No Comp!

Vi Vi rocka da socka, he's the best character in FF9.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
GTX said:
No one is saying that they will be in KH2. They are speaking hypothetically (I hoped I spelled that right. They're saying which one would be the best in that situation. I think Vivi would be better. But Lulu. Whoa!
It'd be cool if they were in KH2 and Vivi could be the new Merlin or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back