• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lulz scrabble swearing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
They say "taught" as though he frequently uses those words now, when he doesn't.

Fun stuff, that Scrabble.

Aetheus

Scrabble is no more harmful than handing a kid a dictionary. There's no rule (as far as I know) that says you can't make swear words in the board game version of Scrabble, and I don't see why there should be one for the DS version. If they've got someone to blame, blame Pegi for misrating it. I don't see the point, though - kids are gonna learn to swear sooner or latter anyway.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
toke' - defined as 'a draw on a cannabis cigarette' -
This is great. I can't believe it gives you words like tits and fuckers XD. I suggest this to be given to any kid so when he does have to defend himself verbally he will know what words to use.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
The mum looks at least 12 years older than what she is.
And why does the boy have a pink DS?

Comments said:
It is disgrace. This country is based on Christian principles and through these principles this country became prosperous. Why this country started hating itself? Who these modern politicians want to please by fighting Christianity? What is the ultimate aim of multiculturalism? We've had enough of this "modern" liberal nonsense.

- Alex S, London UK, 07/12/2008 16:37

lmao.

Mrs Carrington, who also has a two-year-old daughter, Destiny.
I really hate people who give their children such cliché "unusual" (oxymoron yeah) names.

Mrs Carrington, from Lincoln, bought the game, Nintendo Scrabble 2007, from Asda
[snobbery]blah blah blah[/snobbery]

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Originally Posted by Comments
It is disgrace. This country is based on Christian principles and through these principles this country became prosperous. Why this country started hating itself? Who these modern politicians want to please by fighting Christianity? What is the ultimate aim of multiculturalism? We've had enough of this "modern" liberal nonsense.

- Alex S, London UK, 07/12/2008 16:37

I'd love to introduce this man to my foot. Fortunately, it appears that his comment has a pretty low approval rating. :v

Also

Along with her husband Paul, who runs a hair salon, they complained to Asda but were told to contact Nintendo.

lmao

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Wow. That's the most funniest thing I have ever heard. It's even more fuinnier that the ones who commented it as "hilarious" got positive ups yet the ones who commented it as a "cruel, disgrace thing" got downs. lol

It would be even funnier than that if the kid never knew about those words in school in the first place. Glad someone put an article up like this one.

Elorah

Awards
I also wondered about the pink DS xD

Mrs Carrington tried out the program for herself on Ethan's hand-held DS console and was taken aback when her 'opponent' laid down the word 't*ts'.
The game also gives a definition of words it uses, on this occasion giving the meaning 'a garden bird' but also 'an informal word for female breasts'.
Any doubt was removed when the next word the computer offered was 'f*ckers', which it defined as 'a slang word for chavs'

And also, what are the odds of two of those words showing up in a row? Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back