• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord Help!(Really getting annoying)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

Can anybody help me everytime I get attacked I always get my time drained,infact mine goes faster than his.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Stay away from him while you are in card/dice mode. Then when you aren;t attack him.

If you try to attack him too much in card/dice form you're time will go away faster along with your HP.

iholdthekeys

pretty much what .:KL:. said, continuously attack him until you change form, then avoid him at all costs until you change back 2 normal. trinity helps here as 4 ne other boss battle and use thundaga 2 if u want.

Ice-golem

Try to stay away from him until you win one of his game things and then attack.

For example: When he turns into a card, find his card, attack, then run.

member #8 Axel

practice that reaction/command game with the gambler nobodie it makes it much easyer if you perfect at it

Zombo

Nevermind just kept spamming gather spell when I had the chance. :p

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
ill post the one from the guide:

The battle against Luxord brings something new to the table Rather then attacking an enemy's HP, this battle is fought against Time. Both Sora and Luxord have bars that represent time. Whoever's Time bar is emptied first loses. Unfortunately, this doesn't prevent Sora from dying if his hp reaches 0.

This battle is a mind game in more then one aspect. Being a gambler, Luxord is fond of changing Sora into a card and into a die. Magic and Items are unusable in these forms. There is no proper response to being shape-changed; just bounce or glide up to him and attack to apply pressure. This kleeps him from inflicting too much damage when you cant heal.

Watch for an oppurtunity to flip the cards with the Flip Reaction Command while focusing your attacks on Luxord. Watch for him to turn himself into a card. When this occurs, keep track of Luxord's card as it is mixed in with various others. When the cards stand up use the Flip Reaction Command on him.

Toward the end of the battle Luxord spreads cards around the arena floor. Jump around to dodge the cards he throws as he teleports around. If you have obtained the Final Form's Flide Ability, use this to keep him at a distance.

During this fight you also get the oppurtunity to use the begin game reaction command, which turns the text in the command menu into X's and O's. The idea is to press the button on an o as they rotate by to avoid being cursed and turned back inot a die or card.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kthundercat said:
i holdthekeys, your sig is a MAJOR spoiler.........
CORRECT

simple, attack more than he does, his time gauge will lower faster.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah basically flip all the cards you can, while attacking him. Avoid being turned into a dice. I dont think you turn into a card if you choose to begin the game. I never did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back