• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Does Luxord look similar to larxene? (similar names - larx... and Lux...) If so could he be Larxene's father!!???????

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
KingBlade said:
Who that?Is that the old man but did he speel his name wrong.

yeah its the old man, and there are to many differant spellings of his name i dont know witch is right

nothingness

On the actual scan it says his name is "ru-ku-n-do" so im kinda confused because if his name is ruxodo in english than it would be "ru-zo-do" in japanese

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Ruxodo is the Japanese name, Luxord is the almost certain English translation, based on J>E transliteration.
So both are correct, though Luxord is uncertain for now

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yea..the name luxord and ruxodo is kinda the same thing... its just translation.....ppl say his power is time but i doub it....there must b a connection between potc and him....wat could he control in potc?? u get wat i mean???

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh em jee...Looxerd is a da lardxene's fadur!??!?!OMGWTFLOL!! Dat is da kooliest thurey eva! U rok mah Shut the f*ck up
Aflip.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back