• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord's battle in TWTNW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
All right. Does anyone at all understand how this thing worked? I've done it about a hundred times by now, and I found out that just plain hitting him doesn't deplete his bar, or at least not enough to matter.

How does it figure out damage to the bar?

I think that it all depends on how many of his 'tricks' you defeat. Flipping cards? Winning that game where you need to hit the O instead of the X?

NOT getting turned into a card or dice?

Awards
First time I tried that I ended up losing, which is why it didn't seem that way to me. Other times, I just ran around until he turned into a card and you had to find him. Choosing wrong depleted my bar, that's for sure. Especially the fire one.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I never paid THAT close attention, though I found that whooping him was helpful. Doing reaction commands, etc, also seemed to come in handy.

~Mega

Awards
...I feel stupid now. I never considered using Trinity Limit.

Guess I'll just have to remember that for next time!

...gee, guess I could've used the limits for everyone then. No wonder I had such a hard time on Proud.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
...I feel stupid now. I never considered using Trinity Limit.

Guess I'll just have to remember that for next time!

...gee, guess I could've used the limits for everyone then. No wonder I had such a hard time on Proud.

Yeah, it was pretty much the same, except on proud mode the cards did a heck of alot more damage and they attack you more often. Basically just get his time bar down enough that his bar is noticeably lower than yours. Then glide if you have the ability or dash away until his bar is gone, then land the final finisher before your time runs out. It works on both proud and normal difficulties. Just don't let the cards hit you. Just keep on your feet and run away. Well that is how I did it. It might take awhile though. But this is the best way if you don't to waste magic because you might want to heal when it is need.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, the bars on top are your time. Consider them your health. If someone gets hit, they're time will deplete. And, if you look close enough, you would see time deplete. When your in Dice Form, press O to charge for him. Then wait till' the drive gauge goes to 0 and you will be back to normal. He will also use card form on you. Press X to attack. When it plays a game and your bars change from
O and X, pause the game rapidly, and when you see O, immediantly press it, and then continue with the other selections. Then he will lose time badly. Just avoid damage, because damage makes you lose time as well, so hit him hard but avoid good, too. He's pretty easy, though. I beat him the first time I fought him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back