• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lv 99 sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilghtBlitz7_NF

Im jusst hit lvl 99 but i still cant get pass the hades cup with sora on his own does anyone have any ideas

Squall_Groupie

The only thing you can do at this point is synthesize defense and power boosts. Even at Level 99 Sora's stats aren't that great so I've been sythesizing stat boosters to turn Sora into iron man for that tournament.

Biggy

You don't need the defense and power boosts there are a couple strats around the forum I even posted one a while back about how to do 42-49 seed of hades paradox

Vin

Bronze Member
check in the membes helping members section

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Wow...I beat hades cup when I was level 53 or whatever..I didn't use much but kept on dodging and using air combos.. I love my combos.. The ground that is connected to the air. Like roxas when He fought Axel a little bit

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Squall_Groupie said:
The only thing you can do at this point is synthesize defense and power boosts. Even at Level 99 Sora's stats aren't that great so I've been sythesizing stat boosters to turn Sora into iron man for that tournament.

me too soras defense for me is at 118 how bout u guys?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Once you level up that high, the only thing you can really do is gather synthesis itmes and make them into strength ups, etc. Plus you can find out tactics for how to do it.

ultima238

ok who ever made this thread is..... are you seroius level 99 suckks for me i am pretty much unstoppable wow well train your forms and get the ultima weapon

TwilghtBlitz7_NF

First off i dont suck i beat Sephiroth on Proud mode and I maxed out every Drive Form and Summon but for some reason it is just HARD

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
WisdomMaster13 said:
it is easy just
1) use the trinity limit against the tough guys
2)use the glid ability to run away

easy enough!!!

yea but for some reason only the last part in trinity limit works. Thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back