• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

M.A.G

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: MAG

I want this game to be great but I have a strong feeling it will fail.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Lets hope that Zipper does a much better job than its other games.

uhhh these are the people who made SOCOM for the ps2

I'm quite sure the servers for that online play will fail lol

they're not going to make a game that says it will handle 256 people if it couldn't, seeing as the online play is the only part of the game

i'd be more concerned about the squad>platoon>CO system making it as organized as they aim for it to be

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

uhhh these are the people who made SOCOM for the ps2

they're not going to make a game that says it will handle 256 people if it couldn't, seeing as the online play is the only part of the game

i'd be more concerned about the squad>platoon>CO system making it as organized as they aim for it to be

Have you..... been on the PSN lately? :/

Blueman

I'm not too pumped for this game. They flaunt 256 players - which is amazing - but there will probably be a lot of lag and problems. Plus, the gameplay might be terrible.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I am not really interested in this game either. I think 256 is just too many people. I rather like smaller battles.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'll be honest, I was hoping for something similar to SOCOM II.

256 players is nice, but I think it's too much. What made SOCOM II pretty much the must have online game, was that it kept it simple, and fun. 8v8. SOCOM III was nice, but having 16v16 ruined the franchise.

If they went back to their roots and did something like SOCOM II, I'd buy a PS3. And I don't mean that SOCOM game where it wasn't developed by Zipper either.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Massive Action Game Video Game, Architecture Interview | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Massive Action Game Video Game, Gameplay Premiere | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

I'm not too pumped for this game. They flaunt 256 players - which is amazing - but there will probably be a lot of lag and problems. Plus, the gameplay might be terrible.

they've been running 256 player tests with this game for about a year, the only problem might lie with the individual's connection, which also might not be that big of a deal depending on how they filter players.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
2 words for this game: MAJOR LAG!!!!!!!!
I am so glad someone didn't waste a post on pointing out the most obvious obstacle for the game. Awesome.

I really don't want another shooter so the game really isn't appealing to me. I will get CoD:MW 2 but otherwise I don't see anymore shooters getting into y library for awhile.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Right, it's obviously possible that the game could be full of lag. I'm just saying that if someone claimed they can pull off 256 players at a time, and spent a year working on a system that could support that sort of gameplay, just to release it unplayable would be ridiculous. Surely it will suffer from lag issues, but I doubt it would be enough to ruin the gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back