• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

M.Xehanorts Keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

I've been thinking. If Master Xehanort is just that dang powerful to begin with, he could summon Kingdom Hearts when no one is looking and just take over the world (of course!)

But if he had that much power to begin with then it would be a pointless story I think...so my theory is, what if that keyblade Master Xehanort is wielding is a very special keyblade. What if its a keyblade that can open up the way to Kingdom Hearts itself? So what if this is the reason for him leaving and heading to the keyblade graveyard?

H

Heolstor

Maybe.
That thing could be something else entirely, but that's the closest thing we have right now. So it's probably a special keyblade.

Radon

mofo
I doubt he summoned it with his keyblade. I think the blue Kingdom Hearts is the heart of keybladers, like how KH1's was the heart of all worlds and KH2's was the heart of all men.

H

Heolstor

I doubt he summoned it with his keyblade. I think the blue Kingdom Hearts is the heart of keybladers, like how KH1's was the heart of all worlds and KH2's was the heart of all men.

I thought the first KHI only had the door that led to TWTNW?
I don't think we know were the Heart of all Worlds is.
Well, unless the one in BBS is it.

tdc456

It always was a little confusing.
Although, Terra has said in trailers before that MX is searching for hearts of pure light. So why the hell would he do all that if he had the way to open KH the whole time?
Something doesn't add up.

Liege

If anyone's KeyBlade holds special-significance, it's probably Vanitas' -- Xehanort's isn't even present in his current character-render. Now, I'm not suggesting that means anything, but it's still worth noting.

Khaki45

It always was a little confusing.
Although, Terra has said in trailers before that MX is searching for hearts of pure light. So why the hell would he do all that if he had the way to open KH the whole time?
Something doesn't add up.

We know he doesn't get all the Princesses...but perhaps its a similar thing to the Dark Keyblade, with the Princesses who get captured in this.

tdc456

But it doesn't add up that he had it the whole time and still took time out to look for the princesses.
I think his Keyblade doesn't have to do with it.
Maybe it has more to do with power, I mean masters might have enough power to enter KH, but those in training don't.

Khaki45

But it doesn't add up that he had it the whole time and still took time out to look for the princesses.
Maybe it has more to do with power, I mean masters might have enough power to enter KH, but those in training don't.

What I am saying is maybe he was seeking to create or find the keyblade.

As for the Masters thing, that might be true, but he is apparently already a Master, so if thats all it took, he could do whatever he wants to do.

tdc456

But then you have to remember his direct quote from last year's trailer.
"One who has delved into the darknes is not fit to wield the Keyblade. Correct my mistake."
It's not exact, but I think you get my point.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I thought the first KHI only had the door that led to TWTNW?
no it was the door to darkness, remember king mickey was in the realm of darkness for some reason and him and sora close the door to darkness

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds...it just depends on who seeks it and what they believe it is and what it'll do for them. Ansem SoD wanted everlasting darkness...so Kingdom Hearts for him was the Door To Darkness...(also because thats actually what the PoH unlock)...the Kingdom Hearts in 2 was...u could kinda say artificial, because the Organization went and collected hearts for it...but no, once a heart is released from the heartless, then they all soon build up to create Kingdom Hearts Xemnas wanted to be a god...but the Organization wanted hearts of their own...so there Kingdom Hearts was the heart of all men...and in BbS, i dont know if we'll actually see a Kingdom Hearts, because the only method that Xehanort speaks of is bringin together the PoH...and also since it was in the secret ending, doesnt mean itll be there, because that was non-canon. But...because the only two methods that we know of summoning Kingdom Hearts are in 1 and 2, and we know that Xehanort doesnt get all the PoH, and Heartless dont exist yet in BbS...then how does he get it. Maybe what someone else said about the Masters being able to summon it may be true..but know one knows yet..we'll just know when it comes out.

DarkAxelNobody

yeah like how terra, ven, aqua have keyblades without keychains but master eraqus, master xehanort, and vanitas do. perhaps vanitas is a master already. and for the whole kingdom hearts thing, in KH1 we didn't see it though so maybe it wasn't created fully yet from just PoH. in KH 2 obviously, we saw it and xemnas said it was created by hearts from slain heartless from the keyblade but it might not have been created fully. in bbs, maybe master xehanort created the overall real kingdom hearts. i mean, we don't know if MX has kidnapped and hidden the PoH somewhere and has gone to faraway places like they said and has been fighting heartless. maybe the keylade graveyard is where the PoH are and that this is the place where the kingdom hearts appears like it did in the bbs trailer. sorry if this lasted so long.

BladeofHearts18

Terra said master xehanort was looking for hearts of pure light. maybe the kingdom hearts in BBS is the kingodm hearts of light and in KH1 and 2 it's the KH of pure darkness. it could be something else but i'm just guessing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back