• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Madonna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
So, saw her in Manchester 2 days ago, for free, and I take back all the crap I said about her. When it comes to performances, nothing yet has topped her for the atmosphere. I'm still not her biggest fan at any rate - but after seeing her show I've got to give her credit. I'm still buzzing from it. For once, the volume was at an all-time high, she included a remix segment, her tribute to Jackson had no singing in it from her, just pure visual and audio pleasure, bvdufisbv.

Even though I had no problems going to pee during a shit song (Spanish Lessons), easilly one of the best tours I've been to, and that's many. Thanks to my friends disabled card we ended up less than 30 feet from her, and love or hate, being that close to Madonna is fucking insane.

One con: Bitch looks her age up close. Without photoshop she's sagging.

No point to this thread, but yes. If you can, go see the tour. Especially now with the shit songs out and the good ones in (Frozen mixed with Calvin's I Am Not Alone - jesus duyisvbui). DO IT.

Nyokou

I know right? Although I went to see her concert back in '04 (it's been a while) I still remember how amazing her performances were. She's really a great performer still, despite her age. I'm so jealous though! I never got to be that close to the stage, but the music was sooooo loud, so yeah. It was still pretty awesome. ♥ Anyway, I have never gotten around to listening to her 'Hard Candy' album, but I probably should. Bumpity bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back