• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

magic and summon theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

maybe in kh2 merlin's house will become a hideout for yuna and lulu who are hiding from yevon for the time being.then they're also trying to find tidus,wakka,etc.then yuna will be like the fairy godmother and she'll teach sora summons and lulu will teach them spells and stuff.what do you guys think?

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Well if Lulu and Yuna (god I hate that women) are going to be in it, then it would seem logical that the summoner will teach summons and the black mage will teach magic, but do we really know if there will be summons and have Yuna and Lulu been confirmed? Maybe we have to fight them like Yuffie and Leon, MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Finally a chance to kill that stupid b*otch *evil grin*.

-Insane Theory Girl

Night Shadow

wtf? sora forgot about castle oblivion, he still remembers how to cast spells and summon, he dont need anyone to teach him especialy the spells. and i realy hope not cuz that means that means theres something that has to do with yevon in kh2 and i dont want that.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
has it been confirmed at all by nomura himself that kh2 will feature yuna or lulu? i have not seen a single pic or heard one word of it, and i dont believe it either

even if im wrong, ff8 is the game he have picked the least characters from. i mean, from ffx we got tidus already, then auron and wakka, and from 7 we got cloud, sephiroth, yuffie, aeris and cid, and from ff8 we just got squall and selphie... it would be perfect if rinoa would star in kh2. When you finished kh1 aeris met cloud, now its time for squall to meet rinoa

helios

Bronze Member
hmmmmmm excuse me but if i can say Lulu kicks @$$ and so does yuna but they
have not been confirmed but it could be a great possibility Hehehehehehe

maniacl laugh :mad:

lawson8r

Wot about ff9? That's the best ff game! KH2 should at least feature Vivi who teaches you new spells! And how did talk of magic and summoning come to talk about final fantasy characters?

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
FF9 is the worst, it contained nothing new. It was a nostalgic ending for FF on Ps1. Not even all the music was new lol, take the greatest song, Melodies of life, they took that from ff6. Everything was just old in new graphics. FF7 and 8 were the greatest FF's ever !

But anyway. No characters will star from ff9 at all, simply because Nomura hasnt made them

Cetramarius said:
FF9 is the worst, it contained nothing new. It was a nostalgic ending for FF on Ps1. Not even all the music was new lol, take the greatest song, Melodies of life, they took that from ff6. Everything was just old in new graphics. FF7 and 8 were the greatest FF's ever !

But anyway. No characters will star from ff9 at all, simply because Nomura hasnt made them

I agree I just wanna kick zedanes butt that little constipated monkey

THE_BLACK_MAGE

if yunna and lulu were in kh2 then they would be kids just like wakka and tidus.and zedane dose kinda suck,BUT VIVI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wanna be a blk mage.(as in my name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back