• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic Carpet Ride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBABZ

Hey guys, on the off-chance someone could regocnise someone who's only been on the forums for 4 days and leaves for over 3 months.

My sis is attempting to completed the game on Proud Mode, as you do, with me helping out on some of the tougher challenges. We've got everything down, item finding isn't so hard because we use GameFAQs because we don't want to spend THAT much time getting stuff. And yet we still have trouble on one challenge, after beating all the rest.

The Carpet Ride.

With Fenrir and having the lowest Combo (making for always finishing move) at Lv 99, we still can't get it, we always come short at 62. Now, I took a look at the video in the 100% Completion Sticky, and I noticed that the vid had a few extra Umbrella Bat Heartless dotted here and there. Is this an effect of Proud Mode, the fact that I'm playing the PAL version of the game, or both?

Also, we have difficulty killing the fat guy on top of the building. We're wondering whether or not it's worth it to kill this guy (3 points for killing him would be nice), or if we're just wasting our time.

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the life story.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
well, on proud you need to kill every single heartless to do the carpet ride....to kill the large bandit on the roof, you have to hit a smaller heartless (like a bat) at the right time so they go flying down into the larger one...this kills both.....and you need to kill the big one to pass

cloudwolf124

it is two or more because the big bandit is big and it is not an effect of proud mode he just has that much health and i hate that mini game to i broke 2 contorllers in anger trying to beat it so inatead i went and beat the game on the hardest diffuclty to see the secret ending only to see it freeze before it could get there

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Only one is able to hit the bandit.... there are a couple that come up only if you destroy a certain group.. that mite be whats missing for you

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm always one short on that damn minigame.

It makes me really angry.

yhitzak

This isn't terribly helpful, I guess, but Proud Mode is all about timing. Sephiroth, the mini-games, the Gummi routes are all impossible to complete if you don't pay attention to what you're doing. The game allows for a certain amount of cheating, if you want to consider it that: try equipping your abilities that allow you to close in quickly on distant enemies and using the R1 button to target in rapid succession. But again, timing is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back