• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAGIC, DEFENSE, or STRENGTH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is Bette?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK this thread is about which is more important, better, and/or useless to use and why!

1.Magic?
2. Defense?
3. Strength?

From my point of view I say strength is more important because you actually kill a heartless up close and fast! Magic is ok but strength is better and I find defense useless since you end up getting attacked anyway!

What you think?

State

Awards
With how easy KH2 was, magic and defense were useless.

siegleeagle

Ok I am going to say this for all kingdom hearts games....Defense is the least important because if you practice good dodging, blocking, and tactics(paying attention to enemy yo know how they work) you should be find (also spam the cure). Magic is in the middle because of how cure is awesome and I like to use thunder every now and then. Finally strength is the best because if you can get really good at the defense things I described you can bash an enemy when you are close an take out large chunks of health.

O

Origami_Killer

Strength is best but I always pick magic to make it slightly harder.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
In my opinion strength is more important because the stronger you are the quicker you are able to get the battle over and the less defense you would need. Magic I just don't use much.

TigerLilly

When I was younger and I played the games I always chose magic because I liked the wand.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I don't know. I love magic more in KH1, because it gives room to spam various magic attacks.. or just Ars Arcnum and Ragnorak, which is pretty useful against Defenders when you have the wooden sword. Hell, it's pretty much the most damage you can do to them when you're stuck with that damn wooden sword.

As for defense, I love having low defense in KH1. It makes things much more fun and challenging, especially on Expert mode. I love having to repeatedly heal in the final battle against XH, instead of healing after once or twice during his major attack in that battle. (The one where he says "Darkness.. now.. witness.. real power!!!" as it begins.) For that profile, if I waited more than five seconds to heal, I'd die. That's how shitty my defense is on that profile.

Hmm.. when it comes to the one I like the most, I think I prefer Magic of Strength in KH1. 14 MP ftw! Strength's good and all, but I love attacks like Ars Arcnum and Ragnorak.

In KH2, I prefer Strength, since Magic's useless and less Defense will only make things more challenging, something KH2 severely lacks on a normal level.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've switched a few times.

When I was little, focused on strength just so I wouldn't be flipping out when my attacks did barely anything to a boss. [this happened often, actually, since I was on hard mode. XD]

Nowadays, I focus on a mix of Strength and Magic, so that if my defense is lacking I can just cast Aero [KH1] or Protect [KH2]. Also, if my health gets low, Cures are no problem. ^w^

Fortissimo

In the KH games I always chose strength or magic just because I knew it would make the game easier (defense wasn't really important if you could kill your enemy before it killed you). But In real life I would go with defense every time.

LilLostHeartless

I always pick magic of the three. Though based on the overall gameplay style I'd say strength is the best stat-wise. Infact I actually don't use much magic in battle, besides healing and defense. But in games with classes I'm almost always a mage, it's just kind of a matter of pride for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back