• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic in Kingdom Hearts Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i was thinking if the use of magic comes from the person or from the keyblade...

aqua casted protega (?) with her hand,without holding the keyblade.

sora is casting his spells using the keyblade but,in the case of hollow bastion,he used the wooden sword.

any thoughts??

P.S. i know other characters are too using magic like doald and merlin,i was just curious about the keyblade thing....

EDIT
CAN A MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD?

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
I think anyone learned in the arts can use magic, but the Keyblade wielders just happen to incorporate their keyblade into the mix.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I think cuz Aqua is more experience, Nomura said shes magic based, maybe Sora isnt experienced enough to cast it without help...?

sora did cast magic without using the keyblade though,in hollow bastion,when riku had taken his keyblade... :unsure:

Cissy

Bronze Member
I see what you did there.

Basically, anyone can use magic, Lnds.

rmyulfo

Lets see the coolest magic ive ever used is reflega the thunder
thats what i like and the ap boost i like them 2 even if it aint magic.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Anyone who knows magic can cast it. If youve read the manga, Donald said to Sora "Picture in your mind the enemy freezing!". So, anyone who knows magic just has to think it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, it has recently been stated that Aqua is a grand magic-user.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It comes from the person, a weapon just enhances a persons magic wielding power.
As seen in the BBS vid, the energy from her thunder attack moved up from her hand, to the hilt through to the end of the blade.

Though for the life of me I can't find that shot =[
Still, a weapon or some kind of straight edge makes magic more powerful or at least more accurate.

Macabre

Gold Member
Like SA and Yttrxium said, the Keyblade boosts the power, accuracy and usage of magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back