• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Magic Kingdom TV Universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Per The Hollywood Reporter, “The media giant is teaming with For All Mankind creator Ron Moore to develop a franchise for streamer Disney+ that is set in Disney's beloved Magic Kingdom. The first project in the works as part of the so-called Magic Kingdom Universe is The Society of Explorers and Adventurers, which is set in a world where all the themed lands and characters of the Disney parks and classic films actually exist in another reality.”

So while a Kingdom Keepers adaption didn’t get off the ground due to not wanting to cross IPs at the time, I guess they’ve gotten over it. Could be a good sign for the future potential of that Kingdom Hearts series.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
OMG they're finally tackling the SEA lore!!! SEA is one of the few things that you can find in every Disney park. Gimme my Hightower origin story.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh this sounds exciting. Despite the premise sounding similar to KK it should hopefully be its own thing. Can't wait
So while a Kingdom Keepers adaption didn’t get off the ground due to not wanting to cross IPs at the time, I guess they’ve gotten over it. Could be a good sign for the future potential of that Kingdom Hearts series.
Especially if the summons can finally go back to normal :p

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
OMG they're finally tackling the SEA lore!!! SEA is one of the few things that you can find in every Disney park. Gimme my Hightower origin story.

As a former Jungle Cruise Skipper, I’m excited to see some Albert Falls content!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
no I didn't see the post
Yeah I see you’re new, but it might help to start by reading at least the opening post of a thread before replying so you know what you’re replying to. This IS a series in development for Disney+.

khkid

Awards
Yeah I see you’re new, but it might help to start by reading at least the opening post of a thread before replying so you know what you’re replying to. This IS a series in development for Disney+.
I wanna get disney plus

Back