• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic only challenge (Data, ES, Cups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

I don't see any of these done on youtube, and I was wondering if they were possible. No attacking at all (Reaction Commands do count as an attack, no limits either). I mean only for the data battles, terra, and the underworld cups.

Who thinks I should do it?

funnymanhaha1000

magic only is fairly hard. i dont have fm, but proud mode on kh2 is a little tricky, but only until u get the ra spells. ES fight would be hell with that.

Member XIV

I would need a very high magic stat (around 80-90)
But I want to try it, I'll upload the vids on youtube if I pull them off
My friend just gave me another challenge, no items.

No Attacking
No Drive (Pending)
No Limits
No Items (Pending)
No Reaction Commmands (that do damage)
Magic Only

Right now, I am looking through keyblades, seeing which do the most magic damage.
So far, I have:

Photon Debugger- Thunder Boost
Deep Abyss- Blizzard Boost
Bond of Flame- Fire Boost
Mushroom XIII Keyblade- EXP 0 (High Mag stat)

As for armor, I have equipped four Shock Charm +, makes thunder damage x4 (Equip Photon to do crazy thunder damage i assume)

Accessories- Full Broom
Full Broom + (MP Haste Ability)
Full Broom +
(The two full brooms boost power by nine, and come with a double MP Haste ability, meaning Ultima Weapon is now useless)

I am going to see if I should generally use the Mushroom Keyblade, or use the keyblade that fits with the magic I wish to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back