• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

i think i like the magic in kh one alot better then in kh2. i used to so much more then i did in kh2. i especially like the healing much better in khone.

supercallo

Cure in KH1 is much better becuase it heals alot more and it takes away much less mp. fire is also better in kh1 becuaseit is a ranged attack, and blizzard is the same, so all in all i would say kh1 magic is better. although i do liike magnet

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
But overall magic is stronger in Kingdom Hearts 2. So I like magic better this time around. But I really dislike the heal command. I guess they did this so the game would be harder.

Sora Kun

Cure, Cura, Curaga, their all better in KH1, and I liked Aero better then Protect, however, some of the other magic like Fire I like better.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Cure is better in KH2. So is blizzard, fire, and thunder. I like magnet better than gravity. Refelct I've only used with Xigbar and Sephiroth. But I used magic a lot more in KH1.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
What Monkey said!
The only reason I do use it more than KH1's is because it's more different and unique. In KH1, fire and blizzard were both pretty similar, which was lame. I also like the fact you can juggle enemies now with Thunder =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back