• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Magical Girls (and yes Pretty Cure); Anyone like these besides me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I was talking with BufferandLoad (I'd just said the newest Pretty Cure episode came out fansubbed) and wondered..

Is there anyone out there who likes magical girls besides me? For me, Pretty Cure, Cardcaptor Sakura, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Sailor Moon is kinda a guilty habit lol.:wink:

(BTW, if you're curious about Pretty Cure, look up the Precure LiveJournal community; they usually post links to all the fansubs. I won't post fansub sites here in public due to old habit (RPGamer has a rule that thou shall not post links to fansub groups on grounds of they don't wanna be sued due to copyright violation, tho if you PM me I can point you at some of the best.)Also the original series is on CR.)

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Used to adore Pretty Cure. Heartcatch Precure was my favorite!
latest

Oh those days when I was a Cure Moonlight fan ;-;

Anagram

Banned
Remembering Cardcaptor Sakura makes me feels so old. lol I dont know if I ever finished that one.

Anagram

Banned
=D Really? I might look into that then. I've been stalling Jojo on crunchyroll forever, kinda lost interest. Might just skim it too the end and watch Sakura.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the one magical girl anime I couldn't stand initially was sailor moon but I've grown out of it enough to watch crystal but my favorites are puelli magi madoka magica and cardacaptor sakura... I was also hooked to shugo chara to an extent

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I like Sailor Moon, Makoda Magica and just started watching the Pretty Cure series it’s really good so far and I plan to check out Cardcaptor Sakura in the future.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors are what started like on this path. years ago i got hooked on the Precure series and have a fan of it ever since.

plus we're given this.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I grew up on Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura, so yeah. I think there was a branch-off series from Tenchi that put Sasami in this kind of role, too.

Perkilator

Awards
Know what we need! We need a mom as a Precure who always gets in on the action.

Closest thing we have is Cure Flower from HeartCatch and that's not until near the end.

Back