• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

main transport at bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keykingz13

alrite i know i've been posting stupid treads so i'll make sure i won't do it again,and if you guys thing this one is a stoopid thread let me know and this wil be my last stupid thread.

as you all know no even one knows anything about the main transport so this maybe a theory either this two:

1.remember in kh2 when sora and co first visit to hb and they bumped to uncle scrooge and donald corrected goofy's explaination on "transit system" to "traffic system" so could there be a gummi ship back then.

2.or ansem the wise has created a new kind of ship we don't know of since he is a "wise" man so is it possible that he created a ship(i don't know if he already a prof ten years ago and i know mickey only met him before kh1 and after bbs)

3.remember at kh2 fm the way sora went to sunset horizon to fite ES could that kind of portal become a main transport for ven and co.

thanks,p.s. let me know if this is a stupid thread.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not entirely stupid, you bring up some good facts which I have forgotten about.

For one gummi ships were in action for some time before KH1 going as far as BBS, exactly how far back before that we won't really know.

It's possible we'll have gummi ships in BBS, or some kind of portal transport system.
I'm actually hoping for the gummi ships again, they weren't so bad as people said they were :p

Also AtW IMO probably used some other form of transportation, either using the corridors of darkness, a portal or something else we haven't heard of yet (or the machine in the mansion). But there's probably some stuff in the manga (since it's canon) that corrects me so anyone jump in and correct my mistake.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they'll apparate. :eek:
Or use inter-stellar trains. I've always wanted to ride one.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
umm dude i know how you feel it happend to me when i first started you know what they used to tell me that you should know grammer check and dont get threads in the wrong section but good thread awsome:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
I kinda have a feeling that the gummi shipd will return, but I kinda also have a feeling that there will be a new way to travel.. So I dunno. I don't mind the gummi ships though.

A

Azrael

Honestly, I always thought Gummi Ships or rather the name of it sucks. I'll rather ride an airship =P.

But I want to have the Keyblade turn into a flying mode of transport like the Terra battle in KHII FInal Mix

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
See, I actually hope there's a new way aside from Gummi Ships in BBS. Only because well, the Gummi Ships were kinda cool and all, but after a while, they got kinda tiring. Mind you, the upgrade from Kh1 to Kh2 in how you used them and what not was awesome, and needed for sure. But I just don't think there's too much (at least from what I can see) else that they could do with it to make it any different. Or more fun rather.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Grr... Gummis... They must die!

(Although, it is BBS, hopefully they just won't exist yet).

Rix

Awards
yeah I see... The KH2 improvement was a lot better than in KH1, but I can't see the same thing in BBS as in KH2 for a reason... But I'll hope they will add a fun traveling system anyways :) Gummi ship or not.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
maybe they'll have an airship.... and in the 10 yrs between bbs and kh1 airships become outdated, cause gummis are faster, or somthing

Rix

Awards
But a slow airship isn't that appealing to me again :(

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
maybe they'll have an airship.... and in the 10 yrs between bbs and kh1 airships become outdated, cause gummis are faster, or somthing

Yes, because a flying block of candy is the latest in innovative flight technology.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm not sure another 'ship' of a kind is what's needed. The borders were up at that point. The fact that the game takes place in several worlds already contradicts Nomura's earlier rules. I hope they find a more believable means of transportation, then just some 'special' ship that flies through walls.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, because a flying block of candy is the latest in innovative flight technology.

XD Reading this just made me laugh, gotta say. Haha. You're right though. Honestly, I hope it's something other than randomly flying through the sky shooting down "unbirth" ships. I mean come on now. Heartless don't think, they act on instinct, yet they can somehow manage to fly ships? Oh i'm sorry, maybe the ships themselves were the heartless. [/sarcasm] Haha. Either way, it sounds goofy.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I agree with Twilight Prince and I'm sure there is another way. Though some think it's from teleporting and my friend once claimed something to do with keyblade but I highly doubt that. Otherwise, I have no idea. Probably flying something perhaps?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
And they ride him to each of the worlds. I'd like to see that. XD Yeah but still....what's another way without flying? Portals possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back