• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

major bbs questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
1. what the hell are unversed? what is their purpose? how do they relate to heartless/nobodies? is vanitas considered one? or LS?
2. why is eraqus trying to kill ven (thats what i heard)/why does terra fight him?
3. at the secret ending, does this mean AtW is still alive, as is aqua?
4. when and why does aqua go to CO?
5. there was a screen shot of ven being surrounded by neoshadows... heartless? wtf?
6. are there any videos of ven and/or aqua's final bosses? or any of the bosses? besides the live streams which are either down or only show one part of the game at the moment
7. no one knows the secret boss yet?

im sure i have more but thats all i can think of right now

B

brosandi

1. what the hell are unversed? what is their purpose? how do they relate to heartless/nobodies? is vanitas considered one? or LS?
We don't know yet. The answer is probably in the Xehanort Reports which no one has bothered to post or translate yet.

2. why is eraqus trying to kill ven (thats what i heard)/why does terra fight him?
Because Ven wasn't supposed to exist. Terra fights him, because he tried to kill Ven.

3. at the secret ending, does this mean AtW is still alive, as is aqua?
Yes, that is what it means.

4. when and why does aqua go to CO?
We don't know yet. No one seems to have been able to encounter that scene yet.

5. there was a screen shot of ven being surrounded by neoshadows... heartless? wtf?
Not really a question...

7. no one knows the secret boss yet?
Nope. All we have is the boss' music.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
why wasnt ven supposed to exist though? i thought vanitas was the one that wasnt supposed to exist, i.e. made from vens darkness. and what i meant by the neoshadow question is why are there heartless appearing at the time of BbS? theres also a scene from the end where aqua encounters like 4 darkside heartless

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think that was the underlying reason for #2
i think it had to do with ven and vanitas getting the x-blade
if you watched the gameplayvanitas "absorbs" ven and the x-blade is in his possession
so i guess ME wanted to avoid that, but when terra found out ME was gonna hurt ven
he fought erauqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back