• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make A Monster 2.0

• Thread starter Key_Blade_weilder
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Key_Blade_weilder

rules are make a monster boss heartless DUSK or a new rece I will start

Name: Dark Serpant
Health:1/8 bar

Ability:A giant Snake that jumps out of the floor

weakness: Gravity
Race: Shadowless

now rate if you like and make your own

Last edited:
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Name:Empty One

Race: Dusk

Health: 1/2 bar

Appearace: It's a dragon-like creature with a slim body. The left half of it is white, while the right half is light blue. The wings are bird-like have several small oval holes up at the top, with one large oval hole in the middle of the wings. The center of its chest has one large circular hole in the middle of it.

Abilty: It can fly quickly anmd telport. It has lots of agility. It can also fire energy blasts from the holes in its wings.

Weakness: Thunder

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
heres mine:

Name:Misyt

Health: 1 bar

Appearace: A mist-like neoshadow that can fly and cast the spells water and mist. When it flys, it creates an after image that can attack you only one time.

Weakness: Lightning

~NGD OMEGA~

Name: Demon Within

Health: 3 Bars

Appearance: A large Invisible about darkside size with huge wings, long spiked tail, a devil face, arm blades, and a Scottish Long sword for a weapon. Super fast, the ultimate Heartless killing machine. Very few can beat it. Immune to most magics, and has a high defense and attack power.

Attacks: Sword swipes, spike swipes, wing attacks, stomps, laser eye, and Darkness Explosion when defeated.

Weakness: Teamwork/Trinity/Trinity Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back